Everyone enjoying their New Xbox Experience? (NXE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Shit aint that coo, avatars stay on the gay strike pose. Plus netflix flaked on their part of the deal, supposedly they're gonna fix it though so you can still join other people's movies/tv shows if you don't have netflix.

Dec 3, 2005
aint got it.. im fuckin with the new cod right now

on a side note, you dont want none anyway :dead:

iB strange - new gamertag if you or anybody for that matter wanna get down.
another gamertag change huh? i dont got the new cod yet, still on gears.

and yes the new dashboard is dope imo. im likin watching my netflix shits too

May 21, 2008
lol...no you dont..they're on your harddrive
i had to re download bomberman cause it said it had new updates with the new interface and the only way to play the game was to re-download it. i had to call xbox cuz when i tryed to download the update it said i had to buy it again. they said all i needed to do was to delete the current bomberman off the hard drive and re download it for free from my download history page. i mean i dont mind downloading it again but i have slow ass internet connection and that takes away from the little time i do have to play

May 3, 2002
when did xbox turn into a fuckin wii?

and whats up with the premium themes? whats the difference
The premium themes are pretty sick.. there themes that are ment for NXE. Like the pictures appear behind all the blades.. and now when i cycle through my friends.. behind them is a different setting per theme. Like right now im using the one that Gamestop gave me for Preordering Gears 2.. so behind my friends's avatars theres like Gears 2 backgrounds for them.. like blown up piles of cars and bricks and stuff.. looks pretty sick, i know u get like 3 free with NXE, i havent checked them yet though..

Oct 5, 2004
The premium themes are pretty sick.. there themes that are ment for NXE. Like the pictures appear behind all the blades.. and now when i cycle through my friends.. behind them is a different setting per theme. Like right now im using the one that Gamestop gave me for Preordering Gears 2.. so behind my friends's avatars theres like Gears 2 backgrounds for them.. like blown up piles of cars and bricks and stuff.. looks pretty sick, i know u get like 3 free with NXE, i havent checked them yet though..
so there basically regular themes except they got shit behind your friends avatars? i'll have to check out the free ones sounds dope though.

add me CIRE2K9 it's on this weekend!
got you..