Everyone enjoying their New Xbox Experience? (NXE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
The standard night theme is pretty dope to. They show cop cars, graffiti, skate ramps, alley ways and liquor stores with drunk people in front of it.

May 4, 2002
The premium themes are pretty sick.. there themes that are ment for NXE. Like the pictures appear behind all the blades.. and now when i cycle through my friends.. behind them is a different setting per theme. Like right now im using the one that Gamestop gave me for Preordering Gears 2.. so behind my friends's avatars theres like Gears 2 backgrounds for them.. like blown up piles of cars and bricks and stuff.. looks pretty sick, i know u get like 3 free with NXE, i havent checked them yet though..
how do you get to those themes? i got the gow2 themes from the free code but havnt seen them on my harddrive

May 3, 2002
I think it's under the My Xbox section.. u know where u can change you're motto and stuff.. you gotta look for it.. it says.. "change theme" or something like that.. it's not where it used to be on the old version. Kinda easier to get too, u just gotta look for it.

Jul 3, 2008
go to friends n go to the tab to the right
the tabs go
msgs friends people

n sac town radio....r u serious? i signed up for netflix jus to use it on my xbox but the quality was ugly...it was almost like youtube n shit..hella pixilated

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
go to friends n go to the tab to the right
the tabs go
msgs friends people

n sac town radio....r u serious? i signed up for netflix jus to use it on my xbox but the quality was ugly...it was almost like youtube n shit..hella pixilated
You got lcd or plama tv? netflix stream looks clean on mine too.

Thanks on the friend info...Im bout to cuss this asshole out who kicked me out of left 4 dead. lol