Ever quit a job?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
I took off and walked out of mcdonalds one time when I was like 16 or something, I went back to get my check the next day and everyone was acting all shook ... I remember it ... not a big deal to me but to people who been workin at mcdonalds for 5 yrs I guess it is ... *shrug*

D

Deadly Game

^ha fa reals......every time im at a job and i say im about ta walk out people look at me like im crazy......some peeps jobs are they whole life....i quit McDonalds a few months ago...i tried ta get fired but they acted like some bitches so i just quit....my manager was this lil ho cake ass sorry excuse for a man....he looked like he wanted ta cry.....

Apr 25, 2002
bsleezy said:
Inot a big deal to me but to people who been workin at mcdonalds for 5 yrs I guess it is ... *shrug*
When I worked at McDonalds in 95, my boss was a 10 year McVeteran and it was her life... I remember all her kids toys were happy meal toys and shit.

I just went back to that McDonalds recently and SHE'S STILL FUCKIN THERE, and about a hundred pounds heavier too.

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
I worked at Mickey D'z when I was in high school ('95-'96) and my supervisor went to Hamburger University.......had his name and pic in the paper and everything.......whatta dumb azz. But back then all my buddy'z from high school worked there so we fucked that place up. Throwin eggz on the ceiling in the freezer.......gettin muffin'z stuck in the muffin machine and they start smokin!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! All the customerz lookin back in the back like what the fuck them muthafucka'z doin??? I miss them dayz.......we slit a hole in the dishwasher sprayer thing so when you pull it down it'd spray you in the face.......goodtimez...

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ lol, i remember we used to play hockey using chicken patties for pucks and brooms for hockey sticks. Then when an order would come up for a Mcchicken sandwhich it was game over. We served the puck with hair and dustbunnies all over it... memories

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Yeah, some people take their jobs way too serious. Earthlink is an internet provider here (not sure how national they are) and this dude I worked with (before he got canned) told me that when he worked there (@Earthkink), there was this cat who had the Earthlink name and logo tatted on his FREAKIN ARM! I mean damn.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Gold Deez said:
I worked at Mickey D'z when I was in high school ('95-'96) and my supervisor went to Hamburger University.......had his name and pic in the paper and everything.......whatta dumb azz. But back then all my buddy'z from high school worked there so we fucked that place up. Throwin eggz on the ceiling in the freezer.......gettin muffin'z stuck in the muffin machine and they start smokin!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! All the customerz lookin back in the back like what the fuck them muthafucka'z doin??? I miss them dayz.......we slit a hole in the dishwasher sprayer thing so when you pull it down it'd spray you in the face.......goodtimez...
LMAO

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
I'm glad to know I'm not the only asshole that doesn't give a notice... I used to work as a delivery driver, I'd go be carpet and tiles from the main companies and bring them back to the warehouse so our contractors could go do the job.... well the other shmucks decided they wanted to do the whole "I got something for you to do but we wont tell you until tomorrow" thing so I told them I'd just call in sick the next day... but that wasn't good enough so I told 'em all to suck my dick and left my truck full of stuff and left.

Jun 27, 2002
yeah i quit a few

Shultz Manufacturing just walked out on the 3rd day, told em my grandpas was dying and i had to leave immedialty....never went back, my grandfather had been dead over 10 years

Good guys , quit cause all i did was stand around and bother people asking "can i help you"
i told them i got a job makin $75,000 a year and didnt need the job, they said i could make that there, yeah maybe after like 25 years...I GAVE A TWO MINUTE NOTICE AND WALKED OUT

all the others i gave notice....

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
ive quit everyjob ive had except 2. AND DAMNIT ITR FEELS GOOD AS FUCK TO LEAVE ASSHOLES HANGING LIKE PISS SHEETS INTHE WIND.

2 YEARS BACK I WORKED AT A CREAMATORY YA KNOW CREMATING PEOPLE AND SHIT.

WELL AT FIRST I THOUGHT THAT MY SUPERVISOR WAS COOL TILL HE STARTED ACTING LIKE A BITCH. NOT MEAN OR BOSSY JUST BEING A HOECAKE. FUCKER HAD ME WORKING WEEKENDS WITH NO BODIES TO BURN. JUST CLEANING PAINTING AND HELPING AS A JANITOR AT THE MORTUARY.

AFTER THE 3RD STR8 WEEKEND WITHOUT A BODY HE SAID WE'RE HAVING STATE INSPECTION AND WE REALLY NEED TO CLEAN UP THE PLACE AND ORGANIZE ITS GONNA TAKE ALL DAY BLAH BLAH. I SIAD AIGHT I FINISHED WEIGHIN OUT ASHES AND BAGING THEM. I TOOK ME AN EXTRA LONG LUNCH TOOK A SHIT WROTE MY RESIGNATION HANDED OVER THE KEYS AND SPLIT.

THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WAS PRICELESS."WHY?,WHA,WHA WAS IT BECAUSE OF ME?" HAHAHAHAHA IT WAS A GOOD DAY AFTER ALL