Ever quit a job?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
On Bad terms, anyone ever just say, That's it!, I'm done!" and walk out.
I just did that the other day, and it felt sweet, I was all calm and cool about it, and the manager and the owner were hella pissed off. It was sweeeet!!!

I already got a new job, thatz why I did it, those bastards didn't deserve a two weeks notice, bitches haven't given me a raise in over 2 years.
My new job is working the front desk at Hyatt in Palo Alto. I'll be making way more anyways

D

Deadly Game

i have quit about 20 jobs like that and i always feel good once i do it....i feel like im trapped or somethin and the moment i say fucc you im out i feel like im free....the most scandelous ways ive quit were:

1.walkin off the job while attending heavy machinery that required constant supervsion (hate ta see the mess the other guy had ta clean up)

2.lighting up a blunt in the breakroom in the middle of my shift hoping to get fired (didnt work so i just puffed until i finished and left)

3.Got into a fight wit my supervsior after not being able to take him yellin at me like i was a lil ass kid (he said he wouldnt press charges if i returned ta work cuz he need my ass hella bad....so i went one more day then walked out on him)

and my least proud achievment:

4.Robbin the register at the Dairy Queen cuz i was in a small ass town in the middle of the desert and i wanted ta get the fucc out and away from that place.....

Apr 25, 2002
I gave a two hour notice once. i was working at Food Maxx and i got a call at work from the SF 49ers asking if I wanted to work security at thier training camp... what would you do?

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I pulled that shit one time(Leaving at lunch and not returning).The boss wouldn't let me off for easter, All he said was "it's the busiest day of the year, we need everyone". So basically he said no. I just got leads on another job, got hired, so the next weekend I just got picked up for lunch and never came back. It's like, how busy can a fuckin' hardware store get on Easter day?

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
yup.......the owner said I was lazy. I got hired on as a machinist and they had me deburrin partz and drillin partz and all kindz of bullshit. Fuckerz had me doin other peoplez job and I didn't wanna put up with that shit so I told 'em to check my tool box cause I'm out this biaatch!!!

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ lol, hell yeah, I used to work at a machinist shop cutting metal with big ass lathes and deburring with sandpaper and files and shit. It was wack, I was coming home with metal slivers in my hands and I'd stink like that white coolant liquid and shit. Finally I said fuck it and I broke my bosses lathe on purpose TWICE... he finally fired me when I purposely fucked up the measurements on some helicopter parts... ended up costing him three grand

N

NOSTRIL KING

Hell yeah. I've quit jobs for no reason, just because I felt like it.

I quit Sunoco gas station 4 consecutive times without notice and they hired me back everytime. First time, my manager accused me of overflowing the coffee pots. I quit.

Second time they begged me to come back, I worked for a few more months until a new bossy manager came in. I washed the dishes and told everyone I quit.

Third time I worked in the car wash, and got a better job and just told the boss that today was my last day. He got pissed and sent me home.

Fourth time, I worked overnight and I didn't feel like going to work because it was snowing. The manager had just worked 1st and second shift and I made him work 3rd too.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
xmas eve im working at the wherehouse music store this bitch as manager got me working like a slave 2 registers and helping people on the floor while she in the back fucking around this was 96 man i was getting they ass thats why my cd collection is nice know i let the line get hella big and punched out and left that bitch with 45 people in line and no one running the register

May 2, 2002
I've quit all the jobs i've had. They were all summer jobs. I've never worked during the school year. When I did quit, I never bothered to give a 2 week notice.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
I plan on leaving HP hanging when I go. These bastards have fucked me and some cool-ass co-workers over plenty of times. First I'm going to switch shifts with a friend they have stuck on graves (he'll never get off of them any other way) and then I'm going to bounce with only a day's notice. Leaving them short a sr. engineer, short a graves person, and short the proper personel to train a new graves person.

Fuck 'em.

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
yeah, i did that too... but you should just think abou it in case you need to use them as a reference... or if you ever might want to apply there again... you never know...

but for the reference part, you could always tell your potna that works there to tell people, he was your boss or something... that's what we did at yahoo!...

Sep 22, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Deadly Game said:
i have quit about 20 jobs like that and i always feel good once i do it....i feel like im trapped or somethin and the moment i say fucc you im out i feel like im free....the most scandelous ways ive quit were:

1.walkin off the job while attending heavy machinery that required constant supervsion (hate ta see the mess the other guy had ta clean up)

2.lighting up a blunt in the breakroom in the middle of my shift hoping to get fired (didnt work so i just puffed until i finished and left)

3.Got into a fight wit my supervsior after not being able to take him yellin at me like i was a lil ass kid (he said he wouldnt press charges if i returned ta work cuz he need my ass hella bad....so i went one more day then walked out on him)

and my least proud achievment:

4.Robbin the register at the Dairy Queen cuz i was in a small ass town in the middle of the desert and i wanted ta get the fucc out and away from that place.....
HaaHaaa That shit is tight....

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
I WAS A DSIH WASHER AND IT WAS A BUSY ASS NIGHT AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE WASHING DISHES ON A FRIDAY NIGHT..I WAS PISSED CUS DA BOSS SNAPPED AT ME FOR BEING TO SLOWS SO I LET DA FUCKIN DISHES PILE UP AND DEN I JUST WALKED OUT THE DOOR AND THREW MY APRON ON DA REGISTER ..I WAS UP ..MOFOCKAS WAS SCREAMIN AT ME TO COME BACK HAHA