Ever cheated on ya' significant other and...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
...regretted it?...

iight...let's go bacc to december...i have this cuzzin' who i don't really like but never really said it to his face, but anyway...he started dating this girl who I go to a local community college wit...well I didn't see anything weird, I mean me and her were pretty tight...we talked about everything and shit...well...one day she kept flirting with me and we started kissing...well we hid the fact from her boyfriend (my blood cousin) and my girlfriend...for about a month...until one night when I was drunk as fucc, my girl was talking shit...saying I'd never have the balls to cheat on her....

well i was like fucc that, I already did...and b4 I knew it we was fighting and shit and going thru some shit...well it was around february when I finally told the other tricc to step and she did...
aa
but for some reason she decided to keep fucc'n wit my life, emailing my girlfriend some old emails, telling my girl how many times we did the bidness, when, where, why, and if she liked it.......fucc...............

now, it's been a more than 3 months and I haven't spoken a word...except for a fucc u bitch, get off my nut sacc.........and she still calls my house telling my girl I'm trying to get with her and all kinds of crazy stuff....than this girls mom tells me she's not right in the head and i feel like fucc...i ain't never been scared of street shit or whatever u wanna call it but this bitch is crazy...crazy like she'd wanna hurt my pregnant girlfriend just to get bacc at me......she might even be reading this........

edit: oh yeah fucc my cousin, he ain't shit........i got my reasons........yeah

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
now, it's been a more than 3 months and I haven't spoken a word...except for a fucc u bitch, get off my nut sacc.........and she still calls my house telling my girl I'm trying to get with her and all kinds of crazy stuff....than this girls mom tells me she's not right in the head and i feel like fucc...i ain't never been scared of street shit or whatever u wanna call it but this bitch is crazy...crazy like she'd wanna hurt my pregnant girlfriend just to get bacc at me......she might even be reading this........
why don't you get a restraining order?

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
putting a bitch over your cousin? damnnnn.
hey fucc all that family shit...their's 2 kinds of people in this world everybody hates...figure it out...i ain't sayin' shit what he did but i don't condone that shit...fucc him...and fucc that bitch...i did it for the pussy, yeah i said it...so what...that's my feeling...i don't owe my cousin shit, if i did why was he the one to come at me with an apology??? i say he gots something to hide from the world and i know what it is

Mar 20, 2007
you dont have betray your family to get pussy man. you're going to have to deal with that for the rest of your life. it's inevitable, with thanksgiving dinners and family reunions and all that bullshit. and for what? for some crazy bitch you don't even want anymore?

there's bars, clubs, lounges, coffee shops, even the mall. open your eyes, you'll see there's alot of fish in the sea.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
you dont have betray your family to get pussy man. you're going to have to deal with that for the rest of your life. it's inevitable, with thanksgiving dinners and family reunions and all that bullshit. and for what? for some crazy bitch you don't even want anymore?

there's bars, clubs, lounges, coffee shops, even the mall. open your eyes, you'll see there's alot of fish in the sea.
i c what u saying but i knew i was gonna fucc her b4 this dude even had interest in her, i knew her b4 he did...besides i could understand if dude was with her for a min. but 2 weeks don't count...and crying on the phone shouldn't be allowed if u been wit her that long...i wish i had i a recorder when i heard that phone call...that was priceless......but bacc to the subject fucc that punk bitch, wanna tell on somebody, jail bait lovin', might be possibly sexually confused mufucca......i have no respect for a certain kinda somebody who does shit to other people...how do i put it....doing shit to other people against their will...........catch my drift...

May 16, 2002
but bacc to the subject fucc that punk bitch, wanna tell on somebody, jail bait lovin', might be possibly sexually confused mufucca......i have no respect for a certain kinda somebody who does shit to other people...how do i put it....doing shit to other people against their will...........catch my drift...

May 3, 2002
I've cheated in every relationship i've been in and never fealt bad for doing so, even fucked my cousins girl the first night I met her and fealt semi-bad for a while but got over it.

May 16, 2002
What I find the most entertaining about this whole story is, that it just took dude to be drunk to spill the beans and admit to everything :hurt: