Ever cheated on ya' significant other and...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Whatever, everyone has a black sheep or two in their family. I know I have one cousin I don't trust for shit, I don't like her much either. She's got like 4 kids by 4 different daddy's and she's a meth head with no teeth. I told my dad, "If she has another one, cout me the fuck outta Christmas cuz I can't afford to keep buyin' all her brats gifts and she just keeps popping 'em out year after year." I have like 15 kids to buy for on that side of the family and that aint even including her bunch.

Anyway, I don't like her, she's a shit mom and I just don't like her stealing ass meth head. And I sure in the fuck wouldn't be grabbin' her nasty ass sloppy seconds. ICK!

That's cool you don't like your cousin, I know how you feel. But I know if I didn't like my cousin, I'd probably want nothing to do with them or their sloppy seconds, so why fuck his girl?

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
as posting this on the internet i've came to the conclusion that yall see it diff. than people that know me and this dude....fucc him still, fucc everything he does....as for other fam, i'd die for most of them. as for this mufucca...he burned all bridges wit me b4 this incident. as for being drunk, shit I'd rather be known to have the balls to cheat on this girl cuz she was feeling cocky that night and I felt I had to bring her bacc down to earth. as for the rest of the story, it was an attempt at some humor, fucc it.

but yeah, fucc'n bitches over your fam ain't coo unless you gotta legit reason...but that ain't the reason i fucc'd the bitch, i just don't know why i did it...i'm still trying to figure that out...but yeah for real tho