Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP 2 Leaked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Haven't heard one good song on this album yet (only listened to about half of them so far). This shit is terrible so far.

I had hope again for Eminem a few years ago when Relapse came out, then Recovery came out and hope started to die, now with this bullshit hope is gone, Eminem is done.

Maybe I don't have an ear for new music anymore. People talked shit and critics hated Relapse, but I loved that album, meanwhile critics and people loved Recovery and this bullshit and I don't like it. Who knows.

Eminem should go back to rapping about peeing on Rihanna instead of doing ballads with her every album lol

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Two things are happening in here. It's either our taste in music is leaned more towards the underground feel (noticing from the sigs of some members in here & what they consider to be tight.) Or we are stuck in the 90's & expect a classic.
theres a ton of eminem fans on this board and i just think they expected more on the production side of things imo.