Elimination Chamber 2014

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I feel like Triple H totally running things backstage and im stuck in 90's watching Road Dogg and Billy Gunn being tag champs. Its cool and all they still wrestling but should have gave the Usos a chance with the belt. Not sure if they ever had it. I mean one of them is on Total Divas minus well capitalize off that

Jan 18, 2006
They making the Shield to be one of those rare groups that are good and bad at the same time. Still surprised how crazy the fans are going for this match

Jan 18, 2006
lol @ that Divas match. Tamilla kicking AJ looked like it was on purpose but such a stupid boring match why even have. Does WWE have some sort of obligation to have a divas match on a ppv?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I love how WWE continues to fuck over there fans. Fuck Wrestlemania. Is there any reason to watch? Orton vs. Batista? Worst Main Event ever. WWE at an alltime low

whats also even more sad is that this is wrestlemania 30 and there is nothing special about this event at all.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
they should have a/few legends matches at wrestlemania 30 like with hogan vs. Sting,but with a blonde flat top like ol skool! lol...have warrior vs snuka,...steamboat vs tito santana,..i mean how more bad can it be with how it is right now,...whoever can still wr4estle, just bring em back and make a match!..rather watch that then what i saw tonight on elimination chamber!

Nov 24, 2003
Batsita VS Orton? Really? What is this 2002? WWE is such a joke
Who you want to main event at Mania? the roster in 2014 is terrible even that vanilla midget Bryan fucking sucks... one-dimensional boring character, awfull at promo, janitor swag, his " YES " chants is more over than him.

they better push Cesero, Reigns, Bray Wyatt then this fool

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
At this point, I don't think anyhing can be done to fix WM 30. his is what the card is supposed to be as of right now:

Orton vs. Batista (WWE WHC)
Bryan vs. HHH
Lesnar vs. Taker
Cena vs. Hogan (or Bray Wyatt)
AJ vs. Tamina (Divas Title)
NAO vs. Usos (Tag Titles)
Big E vs. someone (Intercontinental)
Ambrose vs. someone (US Championship)
Santino & Emma vs. Fandango and Summer Rae

Nothing on that card is special.

Oct 3, 2006
Who you want to main event at Mania? the roster in 2014 is terrible even that vanilla midget Bryan fucking sucks... one-dimensional boring character, awfull at promo, janitor swag, his " YES " chants is more over than him.

they better push Cesero, Reigns, Bray Wyatt then this fool
Shit idk man, I have not been watching in like over a year or two so I am just out of the loop lol. I do check on this forum still from time to time, and it's like shit has not changed in the WWE with all the shit that I have been reading.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
lol Ryback being knocked down to the Youtube pre-PPV match
HEAT ON WWE STAR, INJURY UPDATES ON THREE STARS, DIVA OUT SICK, ORIGINAL SIN CARA UPDATE AND MORE | PWInsider.com

By Mike Johnson on 2014-01-07 15:16:11
The Dolph Ziggler concussion last night was due to a stiff clothesline from Ryback during a match that will air on this week's Superstars. There's a lot of heat on Ryback as there's been continued complaints about being reckless in the ring, one of the reasons his pushes have been curtailed over the last year. The early reports we are getting is that Ziggler's concussion is not a mild one.