Eastbound & Down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Kp is roamin around wit big titty april in whatever city he was in playin baseball, boom kenny wrecks his mustang convertable that he bought off will ferrell cause he was waaaay too fucked up to be drivin the whip, and april dies in the flames while hes walkin away lookin like a badass. Then he goes into a few episodes where he drug binges over her death, and he gets cut from his team. Then he comes to cali, gets a job pitching for a new team and shit. Finds a new big ass titty bitch, and makes up some more catch phrases.

Somewhere in the middle of all that^^^ kenny makes some big investments and learns some skills outside of baseball; so we can have hopes for a season 5.

LOL after typing that I realized that if they were to keep going if they didnt make him do something else itd just be the same plot everytime. Kenny gets fucked up, kenny plays baseball, kenny gets sober, kenny gets fucked up and gets fired. cycle goes on forever
In other words, they should have stopped it after last season like i orginally said.

Im not going to watch this season.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
More Aaron would be dope! Definately would keep the show going! Lol like Kenny smuggles Aaron back with him in a back pack,or in a barrel of marijuana or sum shit! Lol have Stevie and him battle it out to see who can be a better side kick for Kenny! Lol And more clegg would be the cherry on top! Lol dude is just off the hook!

Dec 12, 2006
I remember showing a ton of people this show when it first came out, I really found it out of dumb luck but still those folks owe me dividends cuz this show is crack on crack

Dec 4, 2006
April played him pretty damn good!

I had a feeling she was gonna pull that shit on him at the end of their date...lol

I'd love to suck on her tiddies tho...

Jul 27, 2009
April played him pretty damn good!

I had a feeling she was gonna pull that shit on him at the end of their date...lol

I'd love to suck on her tiddies tho...

at first i thought she was gonna leave when she said she had to use the bathroom. but i already knew she was gonna do something like that when she asked Cassie if she ever regretted having kids