Eastbound & Down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I beg to differ. It threw everyone for a loop. Nothing is worse then predictable shows and this show was the opposite.

Jul 27, 2009
How did it end? I missed the last 3 episodes
SPOILERS:

April comes back and kenny gives her Toby. Kenny got back to the majors because the pitcher from Texas(played by Seth Rogen) got hit by a car, but when he's about to win the game he changes his mind and says he's going home. you see him driving while drinking and his car falls off a cliff and blows up, they show everyone reacting to his death while he's narrating from his book and says The End. then it shows April's house and Kenny knocks and says he faked his death and bleached his hair and wants to be a family and april takes him back

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
just finished the finale. what the fuck lol. i remember reading a while back that they were only doing 3 seasons so thats probably it. im fine with that. it was a great show & it had a lot of funny moments. i saw danny mcbride on kimmel the other night and kimmel said at the end of the interview "i hope you come back for another season" & danny was pretty much expressionless so we'll just have to wait and see

Jan 9, 2004
I'm caught up now. Seems like the director/producers just got tired of the show and took a dive. Come on, faking a death by car explosion was cliche 30 years ago. Stevie probably suicided after finding out about KP's death. Ha! This season sucked compared to the first two IMO.

Jul 27, 2009
yeah its cliche, but the reason you werent expecting it is because he had no reason at all to fake his death, it was just his ego thinking that he was a larger than life star that wouldnt be left alone. like April said, she coulda just moved to Texas with him, but he didnt think it through. you could see it in his face when she mentioned it