Eastbound & Down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
lolllll

[video=youtube;MCitZZ_WZNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCitZZ_WZNQ[/video]
Hahahaha. "The difference between young women and old women is that young women actually get wet down there, where the old women just turn to dust and particles." Hahahaha. I fucking love Kenny Powers. Excited for the new season, but haven't had a chance to see the new one. The last one was intense, though. Wonder what happens next.

Nov 7, 2006
lol @ steve being held captive as a chinese prostitute. i was dying at the end when steve and kenny were having the convo after escaping lol. this show is awesome and after that seeing what i just scene i know it's gonna be a crazy season.

Jul 27, 2009
lol @ steve being held captive as a chinese prostitute. i was dying at the end when steve and kenny were having the convo after escaping lol. this show is awesome and after that seeing what i just scene i know it's gonna be a crazy season.
man i hope they show Schaeffer again trying to get revenge or something. it would also be crazy if Aaron tracked Kenny down.

Nov 7, 2006
dude i was dying at the little scenes on the last episode. like the scene where him and the russian were fake fighting then he stabbed the beer to spray it all over him then just left him, i was dying. and the part where he got called in to pitch and was on the fence when they opened it. this show is too much, i fucking love it.

Jul 27, 2009
was that at Kenny's place or Shane's? cuz if it's Kenny's I think next episode gonna start with Kenny hiding the body or some shit since he isnt supposed to be on drugs