Eastbound & Down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
"tell your bitch not to be sassing me"!-Aaron!

McBride announced a few days ago that Eastbound and down got picked up for a 3rd season!!!.....fuck yeaaa!!!

Mar 24, 2006
Its not the black guy's kid, its mine.

i swear this dude comes up with some of the funniest shit to say at the most opportune times.

THIS SHOW NEEDS TO BE LONGER!

May 9, 2002
TO me, thats a perfect ending to the series. It leaves you wondering if he would really leave, if she would ever go back to him, and if he would ever change as a person. He was a bumbling fool when she told him the truth. I like the fact that they showed a real human side to someone as insecure and narcissistic as he is.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003

wow!.....wut an ending!...reality smack dead in the face out of nowhere!.....they should of threw Aaron inside marias pussu,and brought him back to fuck shit up with stevie and clegg back home ...lil aaron made season 2 in my book!,lol

show got picked up for a 3rd season so who knows whats gonna happen next,..i see it starting off with him in mertle beach having a kid already trying to get back in the bigs!...sucks that its only 7 episodes,but at least next season should return sooner then later!...