Ducks @ Stanford: Who Yall Got????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Homefied advantage ain't worth 21 points pal. Especially when Stanford was up by 18 points at the half. They just ain't got it player. It's good tho, they should be hella happy cuz 4 years ago they would be gettin smacked by San Jose State. Shits winnin to them boys.

Sour ass losers man, just take it on the chin and you Stanford bandwagon groupies are laughable. You were an extinct breed a couple years ago but now...sheeeeeit
Its called but being a fan of bay area teams so shut ur face faggot and move it along. You were nonexistent on these boards all of a sudden riding Oregons dick, fuck outta here. Stanford basketball is what got got me into college sports way back in like 96. Ever heard of a player named Brevin Knight you fucken twirp?

Apr 23, 2010
i don't know if oregon can beat LSU. lets be real the pac 12 sucks mostly so if oregon played them again who knows what would happen.

LSU is alot better than when we first played them week 1. but we are also alot better but i still think they could get us. i love the ducks but LSU is on another level.

rose bowl will be a good game for us. nothing wrong with winning the rose bowl and next year who knows what will happen but if we don't get hit to hard from the NCAA i think we can go all the way and maybe win it all.

Mar 11, 2011
Its called but being a fan of bay area teams so shut ur face faggot and move it along. You were nonexistent on these boards all of a sudden riding Oregons dick, fuck outta here. Stanford basketball is what got got me into college sports way back in like 96. Ever heard of a player named Brevin Knight you fucken twirp?
Stanford hoops got you into College Sports??? That's fuckin laughable, your boy Mad Dog Madsen and Jacobsen.

Yea I'm new to the siccness but I don't gotta be a vet to know your a fuckin buster. Go watch a Stanford women's volleyball match punk and get in where you fit in T Ripper. I bet you give good jaw from the way you run your mouth.

Peace coward.

Oct 3, 2006
i don't know if oregon can beat LSU. lets be real the pac 12 sucks mostly so if oregon played them again who knows what would happen.

LSU is alot better than when we first played them week 1. but we are also alot better but i still think they could get us. i love the ducks but LSU is on another level.

rose bowl will be a good game for us. nothing wrong with winning the rose bowl and next year who knows what will happen but if we don't get hit to hard from the NCAA i think we can go all the way and maybe win it all.
Lol, I agree with you...LSU is on another level especially with their defense. I think the same can be said about Okie St if they go against LSU. They better enjoy throwing those bombs all over the place for now...but once they face LSU they better expand their playbook for more running plays at the least.

Jan 18, 2006
Stanford hoops got you into College Sports??? That's fuckin laughable, your boy Mad Dog Madsen and Jacobsen.

Yea I'm new to the siccness but I don't gotta be a vet to know your a fuckin buster. Go watch a Stanford women's volleyball match punk and get in where you fit in T Ripper. I bet you give good jaw from the way you run your mouth.

Peace coward.
actually you dont really know shit which was the point in the first place. You have 90's baby written all over you, you loser. I can tell how much faggot you are just by some shit you just said. Get in where you fit in? You just listen to your first Short album? lol go back to wearing flip flops and tang tops you fucken dork

Mar 11, 2011
actually you dont really know shit which was the point in the first place. You have 90's baby written all over you, you loser. I can tell how much faggot you are just by some shit you just said. Get in where you fit in? You just listen to your first Short album? lol go back to wearing flip flops and tang tops you fucken dork
"Get in where you fit in" is stuck in my head cuz your old ass mom always moans that when me her and your sister have our weekly menage. It's good tho faggot probably from Point Richmond but acts like he lives in the Triangle. Na I was born in the mid 80's pimp looks like your outta touch but we aready new that. Oh yea and uhhhhh.... your a straight up bitch. HAHA. I will hit you with the belt until you cry just for actlin like a 90s baby won't mangle that crippled ass.

Jan 18, 2006
boring. Im done dealing with unfunny people. Go try and clown some scrub above you until 2014, you still will be corny

Apr 23, 2010
Lol, I agree with you...LSU is on another level especially with their defense. I think the same can be said about Okie St if they go against LSU. They better enjoy throwing those bombs all over the place for now...but once they face LSU they better expand their playbook for more running plays at the least.

yeah with Jefferson playing i don't think anyone can beat LSU. Lee was ok but he just managed the games. Jefferson can do a few more things so OK st don't stand a chance.

i wish college football had a 8 or 10 team playoff

Mar 11, 2011
LAMICHAEL JAMES DESERVES THE HEISMAN SO FAR...ANDREW IS OVERRATED 2 ME.JAMES AND TRENT RICHARDSON ARE MY FRONTRUNNERS
My dude Tay I'm feelin the LaMichael love fasho. The only problem is that without LaMichael the Ducks were still rollin (DeAnthony and Barner). I wish I could agree but I'm gonna have to go with Trent cuz by definition I would say he is "The Most Outstanding Player in College Football". That's how they define the Heisman Trophy.

Big Props tho

Mar 11, 2011
Wow...an obnoxious Duck fan. Shocker.
I didnt' think I would see that ass in this thread after all that gas you had last week witht the Pro Stanford bullshit. LOLOLOL. Stanford's defense is just as fast as I thought they were.

"They are who we thought they were". We didn't let them off the hook tho lol

Shit the Huskies looked more athletic then Stanford. You guys were 2 TD's away from ending your 8 year winless streak against Gang Green/ Mighty Oregon.

Go Mothafuckin Ducks baby!!!!