Ducks @ Stanford: Who Yall Got????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
God damn, what a fuckin GAME! Ducks should be ranked 4 now, but probably won't because of Oklahoma and their name. Ducks have lost to the #1 team in the nation, and Oklahoma lost to a shitty fucking Texas Tech.

Speaking of bandwagon fans, where's chree? Where's T-Rip? T-Rip was talkin a gang of shit last year how Stanford would beat the ducks at home....AND?
so what happened to chree the diehard stanford fan? said he was born in stanford hospital and everything, fuckin' bandwagon. lol
chree was out watching his firme hynas kid playing football, then gettin pussu, and didnt even watch the game, but its still fuck the ducks, and fuck idaho, and fuck soco. hey soco i have family and friends on here, dont be posting stupid shit or imma delete u from siccness and ban u lmfao (sound familiar?)

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
chree was out watching his firme hynas kid playing football, then gettin pussu, and didnt even watch the game, but its still fuck the ducks, and fuck idaho, and fuck soco. hey soco i have family and friends on here, dont be posting stupid shit or imma delete u from siccness and ban u lmfao (sound familiar?)
Yea it sounds familiar. Sorry I don't want some dumbass on my Facebook page being a weirdo that I don't even know, when I have nieces, nephews, and other family's members on there. Even after I deleted you, you requested me again like 6 months later. It aint that serio bro. I just aint down with your Facebook games.

Dec 12, 2006
I just wanna say Standford never had a chance, they played no body this year Luck is overrated and Harabaugh is gone I shoulda bet lol at Stanford being a SEC team

Jan 18, 2006
i already said earlier Stanford isnt as good as they were last year and that showed against USC. Last years team would have beat Oregon any where but in Oregon but who gives a fuck now

Apr 23, 2010
the ducks beat stanford last year when Harabaugh was there. the ducks are a alot faster when they lost in stanford 2 years ago.

USC is a good team and they might hang around for awhile but i think the speed of oregon will get to them. im more scared of USC's O than stanford. both teams have good running backs but USC has Lee and Woods. i think oregon will win. but who knows.

oregon state sucks so thats a easy win....

pac 12 champ game... ucla..... LOL

Jan 18, 2006
The Ducks will also not be bowl eligible after the offseason lol. Im bringen up old shit again but what i meant was last years Stanford team would have beat Oregon last year in Stanford or a non-home game for either team

Oct 3, 2006
Damn who knew it would have been a blowout like that..didn't watch the game live but damn that was pretty surprising. Let's see if you guys can actually win the Rose Bowl this year...

Apr 23, 2010
Damn who knew it would have been a blowout like that..didn't watch the game live but damn that was pretty surprising. Let's see if you guys can actually win the Rose Bowl this year...
yeah its gonna be a test. oregon has a problem when good teams have alot of time to get ready for them. oregons team is alot faster from when they played Ohio st so whatever big ten team we play we should win but who knows.

Mar 11, 2011
I think Stanford is favored by 4.5 points. I will take the Ducks to beat that spread and I think they can win the game outright.

I know that Stanford has one of the best O-Lines in college football and obviously the best QB, but I think Oregon could get up on em easy and never look back. Hella athletic team, but they missing my boy Cliff Harris.

I'm gonna weigh in with Oregon 45 - Stanford 31
Man I'm a mothafuckin football genius tho, ehhhh eh *OJ Da Juiceman voice*

Mar 11, 2011
I really gives a fuck.. i'm a Cal Bears fan.. but it would be nice to see Stanford win because we know Oregon is gonna choke in the BCS title game like previous
Choke in the BCS title game???? You kiddin me chief? They were one questionable call (Auburn RB Winn's knee being down) on that last drive from gettin the ball back and startin a drive of their own. And they lost by fuckin 3 points cuz. Sheeesh where's people's memories at on the sicc tho?

Mar 11, 2011
i already said earlier Stanford isnt as good as they were last year and that showed against USC. Last years team would have beat Oregon any where but in Oregon but who gives a fuck now
Homefied advantage ain't worth 21 points pal. Especially when Stanford was up by 18 points at the half. They just ain't got it player. It's good tho, they should be hella happy cuz 4 years ago they would be gettin smacked by San Jose State. Shits winnin to them boys.

Sour ass losers man, just take it on the chin and you Stanford bandwagon groupies are laughable. You were an extinct breed a couple years ago but now...sheeeeeit

Mar 11, 2011
LSU is the best team in the country fasho. Oregon had a couple super costly turnovers (the muffed PR for an LSU TD namely). But na I would say if Alabama runs the table and there only loss was to LSU than they should get the bid over Oregon. If OK State goes undefeated the deserve to play for the championship. If both those teams lose again then hell mothafuckin yea Oregon should play for the title.

I do think Oregon could beat LSU, yessir. I don't think Oregon is the better team but the better team don't always win, there are examples of that fact all over the weekly box scores.

Jan 5, 2006
I think Oregon can beat any other team in the top 10 but LSU would be a close one if it was error free ball of course... definitely a really fast team, they showed it vs Stanford.. they exposed Stanford in a way i've never seen this season.