dubee diss track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Dont even trip... Ive seen this busta before on DC++. Him and a bunch of other Canadian and Wisconsin fucks run a hub called Daquiri Factory (a place where you can download bay area rap) They some funny style mutha fuckas speakin on the Yay Area even though they aint never stepped foot here. Mark ass bitches. They just some kids playing around with daddys karaoke machine. Fuck em... if you on DC++, go to BAYAREARAP420 instead, they got all the tight shit.

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO @ DOO-BAY....THAT SHIT WAS STR8 TRASH..STR8 FUCKIN ASS CHATTER...DUDE NEEDS TO SWLLOW THE BARREL B4 HE EVER TOUCHES A MIC AGAIN

OH AND @DUDE WHO DECIDED TO TURN THIS INTO A "WHITEBOY" THING..FUCK YOU FAGGET ASK YOUR MOM HOW MY VOICE SOUNDS!

Oct 27, 2003
@ xSiCCWiDIt05Xx DC++ means direct connect and its a file sharing program where people file swap and lots of leechers who d/l and beg and many people on these programs do shit like that all the time

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
I could swear that I heard this cat dissin' eminem before, I can't rap for shit , but if your gonna diss someone, diss another rapper face 2 face instead of callin' out names so someone will listen 2 what you have 2 say. that shit is straight pathetic!!!! P.S...Homie sounds like he got a dick in his nostril, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.