dubee diss track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Thats the worst rap I ever heard thats real . I hope he didn't write that down, cuz I could freestyle better than that with a stack of saltine crackers in my mouth! Tell your boy not to quit his day job

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
FILA|AUS said:
hahha, why the fuck did he diss Dubee for?

Hes prolly talking about some other dubee, no one who raps that bad would know anything about the real sugawolf peezy!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Yeah, your boy needs to mind his manners when speakin on a PIMP. That shit right there just got him an ass whoppin IF he ever tries to show his punk face in the Bay. Don't speak on real playas and you don't even know the fuckin game.

Shit got me kinda hot....LOL

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Da6Footah said:
Yeah, your boy needs to mind his manners when speakin on a PIMP. That shit right there just got him an ass whoppin IF he ever tries to show his punk face in the Bay. Don't speak on real playas and you don't even know the fuckin game.

Shit got me kinda hot....LOL
I knew your were gonna get hot when you heard that weak shit...I felt the same way! This has got to be a fucking joke...sooooo...LMAO!!!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Don't know how much of a joke Dubee is gonna take it as.........Dude's really be gettin outta pocket these days.....I haven't even listened to that punk shit yet, but the only reason someone should be dissin Suge is if he A) Fucked Yo Bitch, B) Robbed Yo House or C) Told you the truth about how fuckin wack you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.