DROOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
LOL....SICCNESS IS CHARGING 800 AINT THEY?......LOL.....FUNNY SHIT.....WORD ON "THE STREET" IS THAT DROOP IS A BITCH.......BUT THEN HE WOULDNT KNWO THAT CUZ HE AINT NEVER IN DA "STREETS"......I AINT THE KINDA GUY TA RIPP ANYONE OFF, I AM INVOLVED IN BIG MONEY SO IF I WAS GONNA GET SUM ONE IT WOULDNT BE A BROKE ASS RAPPER........AND IF I WAS AT RIP OFF A BROKE ASS RAPPER I WOULD LET BE KNOW THAT I JACKED AND GOT THE FOOL....LIL PUSS......BUT EITHER WAY ALWAYS PPL WANNA SYMPATHIZE WITH THAT GUY...."AWW MAN THEY GOT ME, THATS Y I DONT HAVE NOTHING, CUZ KVE GOT ME".....WELL YA FUCK HEAD WUT THE FUCK YOU BEEN DOING THE OTHER 3 YEARS KVE AINT BEEN FUCKING WITH YA?......CARE TA EXPALIN, OR WILL IT BE IN 10 YRS, YEA I DONT HAVE A CAR AND I AM 30 AND I DONT HAVE A HOUSE CUZ KVE GOT ME BACK IN 1999.......LOL....ITS KINDA COMEDY AND UGLY IN ONE, TO THINK SUMONE THAT HATES US SO MUCH OR CLAIMS THAT WE GOT THEM WILL KEEP THE "KVE" NAME IN THEY MOUTH FOR SO LONG......IF SUMONE GOT ME I WOULD HANDLE THAT SHIT UP, BUT LET ME LET U PPL IN ON A LIL SUMIN........HERE STHE REAL DEAL, THE DUDE AINT NEVER HAD HIS OWN HOUSE, CAR OR EVEN CLOTHS....WHEN YOU SEE HIM A CAR ITS A FRIENDS, OR A CHICKS, WHUT HE WEARS IS A FRIENDS OR HIS BROTHERS, WHERE HE LIVES IS AT HOME WITH MOMS, OR AT SUM CHICKS HE BUMMING OFF A.......SEE WHEN KVE WAS BREAKING HIM CHECKS OFF HE WOULD BLWO THE BREAD LIKE HE WAS A MOVIE STAR AND LIKE THE BREAD WOULD NEVER END, THEN HE QUIT WORKING FOR THE BREAD AND STILL WANTED IT, THAT DIDNT HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME HE IS LIVING WITH HIS MOMS, AND SHE IS ASKING WHEN YOU GONNA GET SUM MONEY TA HELP OUT WITH BILLS, CUZ SHE A SINGLE MOM WITH 4 MEN LIVING OFF MOM, SO SHE GOT MAD BILLS........SO DROOP CAN TELL HER THE TRUTH, THAT HE BLEW HIS BREAD OR HE CAN TELL THE BIG LIE, "KVE GOT ME MOM, THEY AINT PAID ME NOTHING".......AND THATS THE STORY, ITS CRAZY HOW HE STARTS TO BELIEVE HIS OWN STORY JUSS TA JUSTIFY IT WITH HIS MOMS.......GET JOB BUDDY

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
he needs to just tell the truth... that he received bread.. but he didn't make the millions that a multi-platinum rappers do and that's that.

However we did establish enough of an "indie" name for him where he coulda kept comin with some low budget projects to eat off of... however I don't think the drive and saavy is there.

Tom Belushi... and what?

you keep chimin' in with that shit.... speak on it

Apr 15, 2003
just make this shit vital so everyone can no the truth and quit asking the same thing over and over

OG ms when u gonna send out promo material for that Hurrikaine J album i hit u up with my addy on ur email...I was talking to some fools at an indepant record store up here last night and they said to get em some promo cause hella people be asking for [email protected]

Nov 14, 2002
THATS THE COLD PART ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING.....YOUNG DROOP STILL GOT -MANY- PEOPLE THAT WILL BUY HIS SHIT BUT HE HASNT DROP NOTHIN!!!! HE LETTIN HIS TALENT GO DOWN THE DRAIN AND FALL APART. DROOP GOT FLOWS AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS,KVE PUT DROOP ON THE MAP!!! HIS NAME IS WELL KNOWN SO HE DONT GOTTA WORRY NOTHIN BUT GETTIN A PRODUCT OUT..................DROOP WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT!!?

Feb 13, 2004
droop being taken off of forum

red yeah just wondering why somebody took off the forum about droop dropping an album in 2004. If it was'nt for him I would'nt have started buying kve albums. he's the one who got me into kve artists. I know if it was'nt for kve he would of neva been known in the rap game. I'm glad I caught the forum in time now I know to look for droops album droping in 2004.