Dresta disses stupid ass game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2003
alright ese what i specifically replied in the pm ese is that im on bullis road and rosecrans in compton...i told you a nigga is not at home homie..a nigga is drivin shoot me the number what part of that did you not understand ese..its all here's mynumber when you have a faggot ass birthday party like a little sissy but when its time to get dow n or lay down..yo bitch ass is responding in the pm i aint scared..what happened to the number you fagoot ass mexican..you a bitch homie everytime im ready for the get down..you get all scared and shit like a little bitch remember the post here

Jun 9, 2003
posted by stomper pm....I GOT HOMIES THAT ARE BLOOD AND CRIP. WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN I ROLL UP WITH A BUNCHA SWOLE ASS NIGGAS TOO!!!
I CAN PLAY IT EITHER WAY,REAL RECOGNIZE REGARDLESS OF RACE OR COLOR.
BEST GET UP ON GAME, BEFORE GAME GET UP ON YOU.

exposed...first its ese havin brawls wit niggas in the chino prison then its i ll bring some crip and bloods to serve your ass and they swole...get the fuc outa here..what hoods are your bringin homie...you a little bitch

Jun 9, 2003
to mataskonkas you just another shaved white t fila wearin or either cheap ass 30 dollar white sneaker wearin ass mexican too..its real out here you niggas aint ready for it nigga..niggas think its a game..aint nobody laughin out here..yall sittin behind your little computer screen thinkin you shaq or chuc liddell for a day but when it comes to it you bitches like that fagoot ass mexican tito ortiz..who runs boxing..name a mexican fighter than will knoc out evander holyfield mike tyson muhammad ali george formean frazer in there primes...bitch ass mexicans..name a mexican off hand that will knoc out any of those niggas i just name even people from your gang ese

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
YO BITCH. I GOT G'S ALL OVER LIKE I MENTIONED ON A RECENT POST.
NOT TOO MENTION I JUST SAID I MET FACE AT THE ALL-STAR CLUB WHERE WE WAS THE FEW MEXICANS THERE AND NOBODY SAID SHIT TO ME.
NOBODY!!! GET THAT...
REAL G'S RECOGNIZE. THERE AINT HARDLY ANY BLACKS IN OC SO THERE REALLY AINT NOTHING TO TRIP OFF OF.
BUT YOU IN THE HEART OF THE BEEF BUT YOU CANT FIND NOBODY TO FUNK WITH??? YOU'S A BITCH AND YOU KNOW IT.

Jun 9, 2003
fuc big fase aint nobody care about big fase 100 nigga...he's a nobody ass nigga they hood is small as fuc homie..i dont give a fuc about a few mexicans in the club and shit niggas dont really trip like that unless somethin said you punk ass mexican

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
kisseastwood118 said:
BOTTOM LINE IS IT WUZ TOO MANY CRIPS ON STAGE AND ON GOIN COMUNICATION WITH THE CROWD CAUSED A DISTURBANCE THAT GOT OUTTA HAND A LIL BIT, 8 WONT SPEAK ON DETAILS OF WHAT WUZ THROWN BUT SHIT WENT BOTH DIRECTIONS AND THATS THAT. NIGGAZ DIDNT TRIP ON G UNIT OR ON US CUZ THEY SAW CRIPS. THEY WERE PROVOKED TO COFUSION BY THE WAY THE HOMIES WAS GETTIN DOWN, NEXT TIME THE HOMIES WILL BE IN THE AUDIENCE AND THE STAGE WILL BE FOR THE ARTIST, IT WUZNT NO PUNK SHIT INVOLVED IT WUZ WEST COAST GANG BANG CONFUSION, ACTIVITY, IT JUST SOUNDS BLOWN OUTTA POPORTION IN THE INTERNET WORLD, IT WUZ SOMETHIN WE LAUGHED ABOUT AND NEVA TOOK SERIOUS ENOUGH TO THINK TWICE ABOUT IT, NIGGAZ STILL GOT PAID MITCHY SLICC AND BABY LON DON IS STILL MY NIGGAZ ALONG WITH BLACC RECE AND ALL MY NIGGAZ FROM NH 40'S, THE HOMIES STARTED THE TROUBLE NOT THE RED RAGS THEY WERE DEFENDIN WHAT THEY CONSIDERED AS THEIR RESPECT CUZ THE HOMIES WUZ BANGIN KINDA HARD ON STAGE. HAD I TAKEN THE STAGE ALONE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO PROBLEM AND THEM NIGGAZ WUZNT ON NO G UNOT SHIT FA SHO
HOMIE YOU ARE A STRAIGHT UP E BANGING WANNA BE WEENIE CLOWN ASS FOOL.I HAVENT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR RENTLESS QUEST TO GET YOUR CYBER STRIPES BUT I HAVE TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW THAT THIS IS A STRAIGHT UP QOUTE FROM SPIDER LOC ON THAT SITUATION THAT HAPPEND AT 4TH AND B WITH G UNIT AND SOME BLOODS THAT WERE IN THE CROWD.

DAM HOMIE NEXT TIME YOU COPY AND PASTE SOMEBODY ELSE'S WORDS MAKE SURE YOU DONT TAKE ONE THAT SOMEBODY MIGHT REMEMBER SOMEONE ELSE SAID.DAM HOMIE THAT'S SAD,GET THE FUC OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SQUARE SHIT

May 30, 2006
I wish u 2 corny azz niggaz would just exchange e-mail or myspace addresses & argue with each other on there. Y'all done fucked up thiz entire thread. Don't nobody wanna hear that shit.