Dresta disses stupid ass game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
Dresta? When is his foreverly anticipated cd's comming out? How old is he now? I thought he was old when Eazy E was alive. He must be atleast 39 and half right now.

Jun 9, 2003
dresta my nigga cuzz nigga from nutty blocc compton crip nigga pushin that 165 166 tough saw that nigga a month ago..nigga just came out a prison not long ago nigga is not 38 nigga..come on now..he just tryin to get his buzz out there right now..tryin to put his name bg knoccout name bac in the game..they aint been there since bg got locced up..we all remember real brothaz cd whic was an underground classic compton and watts trac..bg knoccout..dpgkilla...them niggas is gon be on dogg pound new cd that trac is tight too..niggas is hungry he got his group young hoggs makin noise right now..then he about to drop a solo and a duo album wit knoccout,,,joe buddens dis game and gunit better than anybody period........these are my nigga dresta..but i gots to keep it real homie..all star weekend vegas

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
GAME RESPONDS TO DRESTA!!

Homie I heard about your little diss. Aint no love
lost, respect is
another story. But I'm in Europe right now on TOUR
something that you
cannot do because your fan base died with Eazy.
R.I.P. to Eazy and your
Fan Base homie, and since u have 2 fans that are
probably on life
support I'm not worried about anyone hearing your
diss and me dissing
you back would be a blessing in your favor because
people might go into
the dusty vinyl crates and try to figure out who the
fuck I'm talking
about when I mention Dre'sta. Once they find out
they just gunna hit
play and keep bumpin THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE!!