Dresta disses stupid ass game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2003
nigga its freak you a bitch homie and im goin to send you a pm too..aint no eses runnin nutty blocc my ass nigga.as soon as you get off the freeway nigga and you book a left pass washington middle school an d you make a left on bennet thats 165 right there than you got nigga that be on culverdale grandee northwood that whole section is nutty blocc nigga..i know niggas from lantana you bitch ass nigga..but they aint fucin wit nutty they too small southside nutty and parc village run compton nigga...

Apr 20, 2005
lord have mercy. I thought Dresta wasnt gonna be bangin on wax anymore. I remember reading an interview on dubcnn like almost 2 years ago he was yappin about how he wasnt gonna be bangin. He said he was gonna start doin posititive stuff and start helpin the youth and all that ish. I guess he's commin out with a mixtape (aka demo/unfinished album) soon enough.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ITS FREAKS said:
like i said... we JOKE with our HOMEBOY, stupid ass.

fool aint been to compton in like 2 years cuz he's been touring. so we fuck with him.

so, THUMBS UP 2 U for taking shit out of context!

DONT WORRY ABOUT THIS GROUPIE!!! WHO GOTS EVERY RAPPERS NUTS IN HIS MOUTH. HE'S A STRAIGHT GANGSTER BUT DONT BANG NO SET.
HE'LL PM YOU TRYNA SET UP A BOXING MATCH RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM THE PO STATION...
YET MIND YOU...
HE'S NOT SCARED, BUT HE'LL MAKE SURE TO BRING 50 NIGGAS WITH HIM JUST CAUSE HE KNOWS HOW FOOLS GET DOWN NOW AND DAYS.
LMAO.

THIS FOOL A JOKE.........WITH NO PUNCHLINE IN SIGHT.

Nov 19, 2005
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i did not expect this, best game diss i have heard and he didn't even say shit about a toungue ring or change of heart. He killed game with this, game cant even come back from this, game's lucky dresta aint big anymore

May 30, 2006
Dresta did that shit with thiz track. Game will come back on a mixtape with a song called 500 barz or some shit rappin 4 about 16 minutez streight saying some shit about how Drestas career aint went know where, he the king of Compton, drop 20 different namez blah blah blah. Truth of the matter iz that thiz diss track waz laced so cleverly that a response by Game wouldn't work. Dresta iz a real azz street nigga & showed that he stil got creative battle lyrics.

Jun 23, 2005
well eaches own my niggas, game is famous, and dresta is infamous, so they both have an advantage and dis advantages, game is rich and famous and own a whole block to hisself and his hood, and then you have dresta who has nothing but his past fame trying to get back into the game,which will never happen unless lil eazy could potentially ressurect him which i think lil eazy having problem trying to carry his fathers torch also
i'm gonna have to go with my boy game, because that niggas a piru and i'm a x piru but now an affiliate and ive been up to compton plenty of times my self and kicked it with them treetops and 151 and campanellas and all the rus out there and they gave skyline love with open arms with no problems.

May 30, 2006
bigpluck said:
well eaches own my niggas, game is famous, and dresta is infamous, so they both have an advantage and dis advantages, game is rich and famous and own a whole block to hisself and his hood, and then you have dresta who has nothing but his past fame trying to get back into the game,which will never happen unless lil eazy could potentially ressurect him which i think lil eazy having problem trying to carry his fathers torch also
i'm gonna have to go with my boy game, because that niggas a piru and i'm a x piru but now an affiliate and ive been up to compton plenty of times my self and kicked it with them treetops and 151 and campanellas and all the rus out there and they gave skyline love with open arms with no problems.
It soundz like u takin up 4 Game on some Piru/Blood love. It soundz personal with u. Even if ur a big fan of Game u gotta give propz where propz should be given. Dresta murked The Game on that track & u know it.

Niggaz kill me when they try 2 compare careers as the outcome of who won a lyrical battle instead of just listening 2 both sidez & then deciding. Game will get hiz chance 2 get @ Dresta but Game iz highly predictable & in my last post I already predicted the shit he's gonna say in hiz response track towardz Dresta.

Jun 23, 2005
dresta's washed up trying to get his fame back since eazy died, he need to quit and be the broke ass gangster on the streetz that he is and let game do him and be rich prosperous and wealthy at doing his thing!!!!!!
and i agree with game,don't even respond to that nigga and let him be a fool like he his already broke on the streetz of compton thinking he's the king of the crips in compton and shit!!!!!! broke ass nigga!!!!
peace out to my man game though....one blood stay up ru.

Jun 9, 2003
stomper you still a bitch ass mexican homie i gave you some spots where we can meet up little homie..you scared nigga..told me to come to santa ana i ll met you anywhere homie aint no groupie hear nigga..im a real nigga..homie...you'll see on the homie spider loc new dvd bangadoshish..im just lettin you know im out here and to its freak what rap niggas you claimin to be kicin it wit out here homie..i was at big fase party he had two months ago at club bleu wit g malone bishop brazil street hustals where we're you little homie..

Jun 9, 2003
who you know out here little homie..i know niggas from everywhere nigga...niggas want me to be on some bo guard shit little homie..this nigga stomper bitch ass sendin me pms talkin about how the avenues and niggas is harbor city torturin blacs nigga you full of shit little homie..mexicans got numbers out here in la..homie but outside of cali you guys are no n factors and will get served homie..especially wit the knucle game...all star game vegas you bitch ass mexican..bring yo homie..if you dont like niggas

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
kisseastwood118 said:
who you know out here little homie..i know niggas from everywhere nigga...niggas want me to be on some bo guard shit little homie..this nigga stomper bitch ass sendin me pms talkin about how the avenues and niggas is harbor city torturin blacs nigga you full of shit little homie..mexicans got numbers out here in la..homie but outside of cali you guys are no n factors and will get served homie..especially wit the knucle game...all star game vegas you bitch ass mexican..bring yo homie..if you dont like niggas

YOU SO STUPID FOO. YOU AINT DID A DAMN THING.
KILL GAME FOOO. YOU AINT ABOUT TO DO NOTHING.
YOU PM ME LIKE A BITCH ON THE DICK. BY THE WAY IF YOU KICKED IT WITH FACE THEN YOU MUST KNOW MY HOMEBOY MENACE FROM HIGHLAND ST.SANTANA, HE WAS AT BLEU CHILLING WITH FACE.
NOT TOO LONG AGO. I GOT INTRODUCED TO THAT FOO A FEW WEEKS AGO AT THAT ALL-STAR CLUB ON BEACH... SO OBVIOUSLY YOU AINT THAT MUCH OF A MEXICAN KILLER...CAUSE FACE AINT GOT NO PROBLEMS POSTING WITH ESE'S... I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT.
HE WANTS THE HOMIE TO HELP HIM PROMOTE A FEW SPOTS. AND IF IT GOES DOWN I'LL BE AROUND BEST BELIEVE IT...AND ALL IM GONNA SAY IS YOU BETTER BE READY FOR SOME SHIT KID. YOU AINT TALKING TO NO PUNKS...
WE STAY ON DECK................................AND I DONT GIVE NO WARNINGS.

May 30, 2006
bigpluck said:
dresta's washed up trying to get his fame back since eazy died, he need to quit and be the broke ass gangster on the streetz that he is and let game do him and be rich prosperous and wealthy at doing his thing!!!!!!
and i agree with game,don't even respond to that nigga and let him be a fool like he his already broke on the streetz of compton thinking he's the king of the crips in compton and shit!!!!!! broke ass nigga!!!!
peace out to my man game though....one blood stay up ru.
No disrespect homie but how old are u? U ridin wit Game a lil too hard. Almost like u know the nigga or somethin. Like I said homie it soundz personal. Itz cool if u a Game fan but not once did I hear u say that Dresta's diss was weak. U already know that he came hard with the diss. All that talk about Game being rich & Dresta being broke soundz like some kid shit. If u a real fan of hip hop be more concerned with the music not a rapperz finances. When Games royalty statement comez in u aint gettin a cut. Game needz 2 respond IMO cuz Dresta murdered hiz azz. How iz Game claimin 2 be the king of the West & niggaz in hiz own backyard(industry & street niggaz) don't even like or respect'em.

Matter of Fact all thiz time Game talkin that king of the West shit then in the current issue of the Source the nigga waz saying some shit about there iz no King of the west. Tha nigga needz 2 get hiz thoughtz 2gether & stop contradicting himself.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
BY THE WAY BITCH YEASTWOOD...IF SPIDER LOC YOUR BOY, BEING THAT YOU ALL IN HIS DVD AND SHIT...MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK HIM FOR CUTTING THAT TRACK WITH MR .CRIMINAL (A SURENO RAPPER).OR GET CRIMINAL'S INFO SINCE YOU GONNA KNOCKOUT AND KILL ALL MEXICANS WITH YOUR FOOTBALL SQUAD.YOU PROBABLY LIFT WEIGHTS AND DO TAE BO CAUSE A MEXICAN PUNKED YOUR ASS.
HAHAHA FUNNY EVEN YOUR BOYS DO THANGS WITH MEXICANS...
THAT CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER MUST BE HARD TO GET RID OF.

Jun 9, 2003
which one of them nigga is street nigga wc nate doogg rbx dont bang..daddy v from farm dogg..ask the coasters about me homie..niggas from 190 ec 97 big juju the watts baby locs 60 s h60dsta rob keita no good...askthem niggas about me nigga...im a real nigga..fucc yo weak ass albums too homie..i ll steal them and break them in yo face little nigga.to that faggot ass nigga stomper who send me pms how blacs are bitches then try to smile like everything cool i ask you again little homie..mexicans are non factors outside of cali..you guys got number sout here in la but ill post what i shot you on this forum so everyone can see it can you imagin if there wasno blac on blac crime..niggaz like grape 60 s etgc nutty south bounty hunters jungles hoovers east coasters nigga cliqued harlem 30s thats just a portion..you fagoot ass mexican