Dresta disses stupid ass game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2003
BOTTOM LINE IS IT WUZ TOO MANY CRIPS ON STAGE AND ON GOIN COMUNICATION WITH THE CROWD CAUSED A DISTURBANCE THAT GOT OUTTA HAND A LIL BIT, 8 WONT SPEAK ON DETAILS OF WHAT WUZ THROWN BUT SHIT WENT BOTH DIRECTIONS AND THATS THAT. NIGGAZ DIDNT TRIP ON G UNIT OR ON US CUZ THEY SAW CRIPS. THEY WERE PROVOKED TO COFUSION BY THE WAY THE HOMIES WAS GETTIN DOWN, NEXT TIME THE HOMIES WILL BE IN THE AUDIENCE AND THE STAGE WILL BE FOR THE ARTIST, IT WUZNT NO PUNK SHIT INVOLVED IT WUZ WEST COAST GANG BANG CONFUSION, ACTIVITY, IT JUST SOUNDS BLOWN OUTTA POPORTION IN THE INTERNET WORLD, IT WUZ SOMETHIN WE LAUGHED ABOUT AND NEVA TOOK SERIOUS ENOUGH TO THINK TWICE ABOUT IT, NIGGAZ STILL GOT PAID MITCHY SLICC AND BABY LON DON IS STILL MY NIGGAZ ALONG WITH BLACC RECE AND ALL MY NIGGAZ FROM NH 40'S, THE HOMIES STARTED THE TROUBLE NOT THE RED RAGS THEY WERE DEFENDIN WHAT THEY CONSIDERED AS THEIR RESPECT CUZ THE HOMIES WUZ BANGIN KINDA HARD ON STAGE. HAD I TAKEN THE STAGE ALONE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO PROBLEM AND THEM NIGGAZ WUZNT ON NO G UNOT SHIT FA SHO

Jun 9, 2003
suc my dic niggas stomper you dont wanna see a nigga you poor as mexican..suc my dic niga..vegas one month count down..if you dont like niggas tell your homies its goin down you punk ass bitch..when you say eses run los angeles..i was just thinkin the ration blacs to mexican is like 8 to 1 homie..mostly all mexicans bang anyways cause niggas cant get an education real talk..its a freak you a hoe ass nigga..too..all these niggas tryin to rap like its cool and shit aint gon sell no records..niggas is bitches and the homie big house shoes from 60s said whats up...and he told me to tell to stomper its 6x10 out here homie..said you aint down wit the get down..

Jun 9, 2003
ya nigggas i s e banger on me homie you so hard nigga post your pics you little bitches suc my dic nigga..you know what my big ass look like..you want my myspace link to bitches to see more pics..fagot ass nigga..no pussy gettin nigas

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
kisseastwood118 said:
suc my dic niggas stomper you dont wanna see a nigga you poor as mexican..suc my dic niga..vegas one month count down..if you dont like niggas tell your homies its goin down you punk ass bitch..when you say eses run los angeles..i was just thinkin the ration blacs to mexican is like 8 to 1 homie..mostly all mexicans bang anyways cause niggas cant get an education real talk..its a freak you a hoe ass nigga..too..all these niggas tryin to rap like its cool and shit aint gon sell no records..niggas is bitches and the homie big house shoes from 60s said whats up...and he told me to tell to stomper its 6x10 out here homie..said you aint down wit the get down..

WHO THE HELL IS BIG HOUSE SHOES?? DO YOU THINK I GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHO YOUR HOMIES ARE... FUCK HIM TOO, HE AINT KNOWING HOW WE RUN OUR SHIT RIGHT HERE...PLUS I DONT NEED TO PULL NAMES INTO THIS...I CAN SAY I WAS POSTED WITH SPANKY LOCO FROM 310 WEST YESTERDAY (WHICH I WAS) BUT I AINT TELLING HIM EASTWOOD FROM CARSON SAID MEXICANS AINT SHIT... I DONT NEED NOBODY TO HANDLE MY SHIT. IM A G BITCH.
I COULD GO RACIAL ON YOU AND TALK ABOUT HOW 27 BLACKS GOT INJURED AND ROLLED UP IN A RACE RIOT AT CHINO THIS WEEKEND FUCKING WITH MEXICANS. WHILE NOT ONE MEXICAN REPORTED ANY INJURIES. BUT THAT AINT MY TRIP...IM JUST DUMB ENOUGH TO BITE INTO YOUR SHIT AND STOOP TO YOUR LEVEL.
BECAUSE I BASE MY SHIT ON THE REAL THOUGH...BUT REALLY I DONT TRIP OFF THE RACE SHIT UNLESS IT'S IN JAIL OR IM IN THE ZONE WHERE I KNOW SHIT CAN GET VIOLENT OVER RACE...I JUDGE INDIVIDUALS.
I AINT FROM LA FOOL SO WHY WOULD I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT? IF ANYTHING IM TALKING BOUT HOODS, STREET SHIT. GAME I LEARNED FROM THE HOMIES FROM LA.
BUT IM FROM ORANGE COUNTY, WE PLAY HARD BALL A WHOLE DIFFRENT STYLE. BUT I GOT HOMEBOYS FROM SD ALL THE WAY UP...WHITE,BLACK,ASIAN, SAMOAN AND MEXICAN.
MOST THE TIME YOU CAN CATCH ME WITH SOME OF MY PELOTERO HOMIES. THAT GOT THE TILTED $600 COWBOY BRIM, $700 GATORS, WITH FAT ASS JEWELRY, AND DAYTONS HANGING OFF THE BELT BUCKLE,DIPPING ESCALADES WITH AK'S UNDER THE FRAME READY TO PEEL YOUR ASS AND HEAD BACK ACROSS THE BORDER.
FOOLS THAT GOT RANCHES WITH RACE HORSES AND FIGHTING ROOSTERS. THAT MAKE SOME SERIOUS DOUGH. AND DONT HAVE TO RAP OR PLAY SPORTS...
BUT WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT???
BUT I ALREADY KNOW...YOU AINT....

Jun 9, 2003
fuc you and spanky aint nobody gettin rolled im tired you talkin about prisons ese..how many times do i have tell you r bitch ass about the ratios 8 1 to prisons bitch mexicans ain t doin shit homie period....name some other states besides cali where mexicans are a factor i aint gettin touched by nobody period you bitch ass mexican i gives a fuc punk ass mexican talkin all that shit i dont give a about you or your hood homie i told yo mexcan ass i dont need nobody either homie i take this fightin shit serious a whole another level serious...break yo fucin neck and hire a good attorney to beat the case type shit homie.. i dont give a fuc about you or mexicans as a whole race..yall aint shit..all you talk is this prison bullshit homie..if there was 500 blacs and 100 mexicans tell me who would run prison...fucin bitch scary ass to post your pic and shoot me the number ass beaner mexican fuc you homie..i said it nigga..i gives a fuc nigga aint runnin from nobody nigga..im on some real shit

Jun 9, 2003
you talkin about rich mexicans get teh fuc outta here how many mexicans go to college..nigga blacs we got problems..but yall nigga got even more problems..we got our own colleges and shit down south..we get education ownin businesses and shit..killin the rap game..sports industries...about to have a blac president pretty soon and shit...anything entertainment..modeling..this what your people doin braggin about whos fucin who up prisons..you only live once homie who wants to go to prison homie you punk ass mexican...i mean there is 21000 mexican gangmembers in la alone and probably more than that..you guys drop out of school blacs are bad too but mexicans period is terrible..you guys all have one style..white ts bald heads and fucin filas no style and shit...its like mexicans have contracts wit nissan and filas cause yall be sponsorin the shit..yo bitch ass probably didnt go to college dumb as smexican..all yall root for the fucin raiders and dodgers two of the sorriest fucin sports teams ever..mothafucaz cant even think for yourselves..goin to the laker parades and shit when they win the championships talkin about i hate blacs but go to the parade to go cheer for a blac man kobe and shaq and shit..contradictin yourself mothafucca

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
kisseastwood118 said:
you talkin about rich mexicans get teh fuc outta here how many mexicans go to college..nigga blacs we got problems..but yall nigga got even more problems..we got our own colleges and shit down south..we get education ownin businesses and shit..killin the rap game..sports industries...about to have a blac president pretty soon and shit...anything entertainment..modeling..this what your people doin braggin about whos fucin who up prisons..you only live once homie who wants to go to prison homie you punk ass mexican...i mean there is 21000 mexican gangmembers in la alone and probably more than that..you guys drop out of school blacs are bad too but mexicans period is terrible..you guys all have one style..white ts bald heads and fucin filas no style and shit...its like mexicans have contracts wit nissan and filas cause yall be sponsorin the shit..yo bitch ass probably didnt go to college dumb as smexican..all yall root for the fucin raiders and dodgers two of the sorriest fucin sports teams ever..mothafucaz cant even think for yourselves..goin to the laker parades and shit when they win the championships talkin about i hate blacs but go to the parade to go cheer for a blac man kobe and shaq and shit..contradictin yourself mothafucca
DAMN THAT SHERMS A MOTHERFUCKER!!!!
STOP GETTING WET FOO NOW YOUR LOSING TOUCH WITH REALITY.

Jun 9, 2003
nigga talkin this race riot bullshit nigga you a bitch the ratio look how big niggas are a s a whole man.you think niggas are scared of mexicans yall average height is about 5 6 160 lbs we way bigger than yall man come on now..man honestly who you think would win a straight up scrap man come on now be honest to yourself when do you ever see a mexican my size nigga..1 out of 10000 i was bigger than all the mexicans at my school growin up..they used to be like dam how you get so big bro...little bitch..vegas all star weekend..get wit the program you know your bitch ass want to roll through punk ass mexican if you hate blacs

Jun 9, 2003
fucin punk as smexican go tel your bitch to mke me a burrito and go cut my grass is getting two high you punk ass bitch sellin tamales oranges peanuts and flowers on the corner..drivin astro vans and shit..livin wit like 10 people in one home niggas are proud cause they took over compton and shit fucin dumb bitch

Jun 9, 2003
fucin little bitch try to tell me about some shit if you hard homie set up a fighting match for some cheddar homie ill put up 10g ill stomp yo bitch ass out homie..we can set it up...i bring the homies the money and we can set this shit up and i guarantee you wont ever say the word gangsta ever again nigga..cause yo shit gon be wired shut im a teach you a lesson about talkin shit about niggas big house shoes is my relative by the way homie from 60s rollin 60 crip nigga...bitch ass mexican..i know you heard about the 60s last year or 2005 when mexicans was talkin that bullshit they gon smoke anybody wearin white ts the day the threat was made the shaw was cracin wit niggas full of white ts nigga..bitch ass mexican...

Jun 9, 2003
i dont know why mexicans rap aint no nigga bumpin yo shit mr shadow capone e lil rob shit is garbage and too chino grande im going to make that youtube next week let everyone know ill knoc his bitch ass out if i ever see him..so stay tuned for that homie..shit is going to be filmed in the gym nigga im a show you niggas how real it is out here...im lettin niggas know if you a real man put the gun down take an ass whoopin like a man..anybody can pic up a gun and shoot somebody shit my son can do that shit it dont take no thinkin to do that..fagoot ass mexican..

Jun 9, 2003
OOKS LIKE SEPTEMBER 3RD (LABOR DAY WEEKEND SUNDAY) I'M A HAVE SOMETHING FOR MY B-DAY(WHICH IS ON LABOR DAY). IN CORONA WHICH IS RIGHT OFF THE 91. SHE GOTS A NICE BIG PAD AND SHE SAID SHE WOULD GET SOME KEGS AND PLENTY OF GOOD OLD MEXICAN COOKING (CARNE ASADA, POLLO,ETC, ETC.) SINCE SOME OF THE HOMIES FROM THE SICCNESS BEEN HITTING ME UP ON IT I SAID FUCK IT. PLUS MY MOM'S IS DOWN PLUS SHE KNOW'S HOW TO HOOK SHIT UP RIGHTEOUSLY. I'LL HAVE FAMILY AND SOME HOMIES THERE. SO IF ANY OF YOU WANNA ATTEND HIT ME UP SO I CAN GIVE YOU MY NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS. I KNOW ALOT OF PEEPS WILL BE OUT FOR THE WEEKEND AND ALL BUT FOR WHOEVERS DOWN PM ME. SO I CAN GET YOU MY NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS. AND DONT NOBODY WORRY BOUT NO SET TRIPPIN SINCE IT'S MY MOMS PAD I WONT BE IN THE MOOD FOR ANY DISRESPECT. JUST A GOOD TIME. SO IF YOU GOT KIDS FEEL FREE TO BRING EM SHE GOTS A LOFT WHERE IT'S VIDEO GAME HEAVEN.PLUS I'LL HAVE MY KIDS THERE TOO. BUT THIS AINT NO LIL KID PARTY EITHER. I PLAN TO GET FUCKED UP (WHICH I RARELY DO) THEN THE BBQ WILL WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. LOOKING LIKE A NICE LIL SUMMER.

Jun 9, 2003
posted by stomper you punk ass bitch you a faggot homie i just shot you a pm homie lettin you know homie im mobile in the car wit the laptop ready for the getdown tryin to get a contact from you cause you online and i see it what yo bitch ass do sign off like a little bitch..

Jun 9, 2003
you give all these other faggot ass niggas your number tryin to meet and invite peoplee off the internet to your birthday ol fagot ass mexican..you a bitch homie..i aint tryin to fuc wit nobody off any internet fucin little bitch..

Aug 7, 2006
kisseastwood118 said:
ya nigggas i s e banger on me homie you so hard nigga post your pics you little bitches suc my dic nigga..you know what my big ass look like..you want my myspace link to bitches to see more pics..fagot ass nigga..no pussy gettin nigas
YOU WANT TO SEE MENS PICS, THEN YOU WANT TO SHOW YOURS?????STRAIGHT HOMO....