Drake Said "REST IN PEACE MAC DRE " IN THIS SONG LISTEN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2008
So Drake pays hommage to Mac Dre for sayin' "I'm in the buildin' and I'm feelin' myself" and everybody on here hatin' like Drake fucked they moms or somethin'. Drake killin' it right now and I bet that him and Lil' Wayne are your favorite rapper's favorite rapper too. I've been bumpin' Drake since his early mixtapes before he got famous and knew he was gonna blow cause he had some fresh material and Weezy (who was killin' it at the time) took him in and put him on. Dude has talent, recognize it.

Jul 25, 2007
^^^Drake is for girls. I tried listening to him but I cant. Especially when he raps and starts singing. That shit is boo boo. Voice is annoying. Not my style of music, sorry but I give him props for mentioning Mac Dre. Thats cool but Im not gonna become a fan of his music just because he said one of my favorite rappers on his track.

Sep 25, 2008
I was bumpin' his shit before the fame and not all his shit is singin' so it's whatever. Just find it funny how everytime somebody mainstream (not from the Bay) mentions anything Bay Area or somebody famous does something Bay-ish a thread has to be started and it's either TBIB!!! or pure hatred. I haven't been livin' in the Bay for the past 12 years and can't stand a lot of the new shit that comes out now... talk about annoying voices and lyrically talkin' about the same shit that's been done 100x over.