Drake Said "REST IN PEACE MAC DRE " IN THIS SONG LISTEN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
This has got to be a joke... i lol'd picturing drake shooting a video in the Crest with all the cuddies, then going hood 2 hood to norf richmond.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Just got done choping it up with Coolio Da Unda Dogg - He said here are the artist that shouted out Mac Dre in there music in the past

Jim Jones
KRS One
Loyd Banks
Ice Cube
The Game
Fat Joe

and many more.

He said Drake was genuine in his S/O to Dre, h... Kilo was by Drakes side during the whole video shoot along with Mac Dre's mom. Support this.

Dec 25, 2003
bruh fuck yall goofy ass writing paragraphs on some bullshit

he gave dap to dre

how is that a problem?

Well fuck drake he aint bought mac dre mom a inhaler blood where the fuck you come up with this shit

once again Siccness tryin too hard...you notice all the ones always pushin a hard line on here least likely to actually be from the hood

I pukoleki and some other ass whiteys talkin bout "no I dont fuck with them 1 bit! How dare they"

squareness.net

Mar 11, 2011
I been bhind this shit regardless of the fact I really don't fuck wit Drake at all. Props are props yall hate success and it really aint that bad lol.

And dude that said biggest video in the Bay by a candian. What the fuc brah? Dudes moneys still green. Just cuz a away teams in town don't mean the locals aint gettin cheddared up

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shout out to mac dre, yall.

if you dont prop me youre a drake dickrider and you just like him dickriding mac dre because you like his curly infant girl hair.

drake take baths in baby oil that has hella rose petals suspended in the oil

then he set that shit on fire so his bath smell like roses and its real warm before he takes his baths then he writes a rhyme in it

that nigga drake seem like he sleep on a giant strawberry shortcake at night

maybe if hes listening to dre some ism will soak in his fairy ass mind and gain him some backbone with bitches, that would be tight

the only person who can mention canadians and not be chastised in this entire country is cellski for his canadian ham and bacon album and outside of that we have a standing war with canadians that says all of them are pussy and smell weird

nah im just joking