Drake Said "REST IN PEACE MAC DRE " IN THIS SONG LISTEN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008

mac dre trending on twitter right now, and this pic came up by Coolio

@Drake Meeting Mac Dre moms, standing next to Kilo and Slim... #RipMacDre #RompsUp twitpic.com/7kzung
He said Drake was genuine in his S/O to Dre, h... Kilo was by Drakes side during the whole video shoot along with Mac Dre's mom. Support this.
this niggas actually tryna show respect and pay homage like hes supposed to, how can you hate on that shit?

what else do you thirsty ass niggas want from the poor jew

Mar 26, 2010
that nigga drake seem like he sleep on a giant strawberry shortcake at night
this nigga clowning haha .drake can say mac dres name 50 more times i still aint buyn his shit or listen to it ! all he doin here is takin record sales gaining listeners .illumanti aint goin to trick me ,

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I took a shower, and washed the hate off me today...

Good for him paying homage to a bay area legend. Drake just like us I bet, got Mac Dre in the Ipod, bumps it hard when it comes on in shuffle.

Fuck it, he did more then just shout out in a song, I think he really a fan of Mac Dre's music.

It has nothing to do with liking drakes music or not - it's way to geared for females, for my taste. How can you hate on him digging the mac named dre?

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I took a shower, and washed the hate off me today...

Good for him paying homage to a bay area legend. Drake just like us I bet, got Mac Dre in the Ipod, bumps it hard when it comes on in shuffle.

Fuck it, he did more then just shout out in a song, I think he really a fan of Mac Dre's music.

It has nothing to do with liking drakes music or not - it's way to geared for females, for my taste. How can you hate on him digging the mac named dre?
Yeah who cares, all these pages and discussions about an irrelevant subject.