Drake Said "REST IN PEACE MAC DRE " IN THIS SONG LISTEN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
even tho its "FUCK DRAKE", its good to see someone with so much of a spotlight on them to give a shout out to MAC DRE..we might not know his true intentions....FUCK DRAKE, but on a much larger scale
REST IN PEACE TO A BAY AREA LEGEND-->MAC D.R.E

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
i never seen muhfuckas nowhere else get so butthurt over a niggas sarcasm...get out yo feelings...lol....im pokin fun at niggas sayin...oooh drake said RIP MAC DRE....so what nigga he should!!! gaat damn yall. sheeat. ill be a hater. lol the thread shoulda just been RIP MAC DRE

The radio/mtv and bet will has gotten worse giving so much publicity to these waynes rick rosses and drakes, that discuss materialistic shit cars money and expensive brands their tracks are so predictable lacking innovation, I don't know how so many folks can listen to that trash, but i'll tell you one thing those blinded music listeners are only making them wealthier. It'll only get worse with the younger emerging crowd

Feb 8, 2003
drake doesnt care about mac dre people
exactly or else he wouldve drop some stratch to his fam. thats real respect instead of a generic r.i.p. niggas always be saying they down for a fallen homeboys. well if they really down drop some paper and check in with they parents or kids. extended shout outs not gonna help with the bills.