Dragons Lair

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
this isnt as old as some of the other games mentioned but i remember when this 1st came out......it was the shit, me and the homies played this game out!

Mar 13, 2003

these were my 2 favorite games for a little while back in the day.........I like shinobi so much i had my mom buy the hand held game.

Nov 14, 2002
remember the arcade version of this?

with the two joysticks feelin like you really knew karate till the fool on the third or forth stage lay you flat out.

edit:

and what the fuck yall know about this!!?

hahaha o.g shit.i use to play that shit all the time.video games sho did come a along way.

Mar 13, 2003
ahhhh damn karate champ forgot all about that game......played it on nes but never in the arcade....my neighbor had a shit load of atari games and we used to play combat sometimes......

speaking of atari my dad bought one for me at a garage sale with a shit load of games........fucked up and broke it before i played a single game on that thing....plugged it in and my moms called me and i ran to the living room and tripped on the plug and pulled it right out of the atari.........that was fucked!!!!!

Mar 13, 2003
who remembers playing games on these.....shit i do!

or this star wars arcade game.......

i cant believe nobody has mentioned mega man contra or even this