Dragons Lair

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2009
Both were the shit.

Here's the real question. Who saw the first one and didn't try to touch the "hologram"? What was that called? Like time warrior or something.

When that shit came out I thought I was living in the motha fuckin' future! It was only a matter of time before they finally released levitating skateboards to the public.

-edit-
It's too bad Canada outlawed arcades in the 90s, this thread sure does bring back memories though.
I knew there was a reason why I hate Canada.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
That hologram game was a bigger ripoff than dragons lair. I remeber always getting to the cavemen than they whupped up on the lil cowboy you played as. fuck that game. Operation Wolf was my skees back in the day

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i remember dragon's lair because the cartoon graphics were so tight for the time period, but i never played it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ wtf?? really??

i dont remember no shit like that in street fighter 1 not a ninja out of nowhere? but i definitely played it. i just really remember how fucking slow it was and i think they had that stage with mt rushmore. and i think sagat was on it if im not mistaken.

i remember street fighter 2's first release that had handcuffs and the phantom throw and shit..i was phantom throwing the shit out of fools lol

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
no, never been to cal skate, i grew up in vallejo. i been to rp once for a show, it was cool, saw some people from high school and some from the sicc up there.