Dragons Lair

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
This game was the shit. It made you go through quarters fast as hell though. I don't see the tiddies!
yes it did...lol

cant see tiddies? i feel sorry for you then you really missing perfection

edit*
i know i never even came close to beating that game

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
^ Same here.

I never ever came close to beating this game. I know I tried a million times, to be turned down by a dragon's flame or falling into a well, or something liek that.

Nov 10, 2006
Fatman is right, you would need a pocket full of quarters to play that game, and even then, it would not be a long play. For those of you to young to remember arcades, the graphics for its time were amazing. The gameplay was a bit different than most games, as it would show the footage, and your movements based on the joystick were delayed.

did anyone ever beat the game?
I never heard of anyone even bragging about beating that game; it was the untouchable of its time, lol.

Finally, we can see the ending

Nov 10, 2006
It would play the video clip, and at the end of the clip you would need to make a decision on what to do, once you did, you would watch what you chose, then the next would proceed and so on.

May 27, 2009
Yeah the graphics of this game were leaps and bounds better than anything else in the arcades at the time. Well Pit Fighter was a contender maybe. Still not as good as Dragon's Lair.

My mom would never give me shit for the arcade. I usually had like 75 cents or a dollar for my arcade trip. After one quarter and getting about 30 seconds of gameplay on this, I'd call it quits.

Good shit on posting the ending. I'd never heard of anyone beating it at the arcade either.

Unless your mom did well on the slots in Vegas and let you use up her bucket of quarters, you weren't even getting close to the ending of this game.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I remember playing this in the arcade and being hella excited when I got it for Sega CD, I finished it on Sega CD but never the arcade version.

It's too bad Canada outlawed arcades in the 90s, this thread sure does bring back memories though.