Don't BLOW your IRS refund & May rebates! Get WISE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Many folkz in the USA get that refund and go out blow it on stupid shit:
Ex. rims, $200 kicks, etc.

FUCC THAT! Don’t play yourself!
Slow your wannbe roll and THINK LONG TERM!

Where do you want to be in life 5 years or 10 years from now?
Get educated, get money...pay some debt off, then invest, save your funds!
Make your funds FLIP by investing it!! Overtime, you will benefit from these financial decisions.

I have ZERO DEBT!! You not hearing me, I have ZERO debt!
No car note, no house note, no credit card payments, no loans=NOTHING!!
Only normal monthly bills...phone, cable, gas, food.

The majority of the past 10 years, I took that big ass IRS refund that I was receiving and I paid off DEBT, then invested the rest.

IRA's for me and my wife, stocks in fortune 500 companies, college 529's for OUR kids.

It's satisfying knowing you have big G'zzz in the bank and you can get what you want to get and go where you want to go.

Young folks, don't fucc off your money...

In the words of Lil Wayne from "Over Here Hustlin"...
"I got the key to success, get money invest!"

Apr 5, 2005
Some people know how to perserve their money some don't. We're all not cut from the same cloth. Some people don't make as much money as others. Anyways I'm blowing this $600 on something stupid. Probably some lowering springs and an intake for my whip. I got $2200 from my return and approximately another $2500 from my bonus. I ain't spend shit for myself yet.

May 16, 2002
There are people who love to brag with dressing in the tightest fits, but work a regular 9 to 5 and can actually barley afford the shit.

That's how the rich get rich...listening to people / celebs when they speak...they always tend to say they get alot of stuff for FREE. It seems like, the richer and more famous they get...the more FREE stuff they get (advertizements).

Yet the regular Joe / nine to fiver is spending his/her last penny to have the shit...makes no sence IMO.

I'm not saying dress all raggity and shit, but be frugal about your shit and find the better deals. You'll find the same $35.00/$50.00 shirt for $12.00/$20.00 bucks at a Ross, or one of them places. They're out there, you just got to look.
...but no, most muthaphuckaz put their hands up and say "fuck that!" like the shit was a disease. Yet, they won't shop at Ross because it'll fuck up their rep, but they will fuck a bitch RAW and risk getting an STD!

In whole (to stay on topic), we as humans tend to follow trends and spend ridiculous amount of money on shit we don't need.

Stack your chips, invest in something...buy a house (not now a days though. Wait til things get better...hopefully).

People blow their income tax return and have nothing to show for it...hence: SHIT WE DON'T NEED!

...or maybe I'm just a CODO, just ask Kayvee, she's caught on that I'm a real codo. Que no Ma? LOL!!!!

Feb 23, 2003
GOOD TOPIC... THE KEY TO SAVING MONEY IS NOT TO SPEND IT!!! ATLEAST NOT ON BULLSHIT... I BUY RAP MUSIC IS THAT A WASTE OF MONEY???

Jul 25, 2007
wow your married with kids and have no car or house notes? did you pay everything in cash or do you have "hand me down" cars and still live with your parents? just asking not trying to crack a joke.

CONTRIBUTE INTELLIGENTLY OR STEP THE FUCC OFF MY THREAD, YOU FOOL!!!

May 4, 2002
funny this topic was made. the tax return im gettin is going into the bank. along with other money. only kids spend their money on dumb shit lol. that return GB is giving out is also going in the bank. ive had a few friends who are like " ima buy this and this and i will be cool on rent" and next thing u know mommy and daddy are paying all their bills bc they are dumb fucks