Dont believe BAVGATES myspace promotions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Bavgate hooking me up a w free treal TV 2 DVD> You not getting a T-Shirt

thats a dickhead move...what if he ran outta shirts he gotta go press up one extra shirt for thizztapher or what, if you didnt like the cd why you wanna wear the niggas shirt to begin w?

i really wouldnt even 'call someone on something' whos been shot 10 times and snatches fuckin mics outta niggas hands while they rap

just update us if j-diggs busts through your house's living room wall like the kool aid man, kidnaps you and throws you in the trunk all while ghostriding

and remember
no beggin' him to slow down
you ridin with thizz bitch and this is how it go down

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Bavgate hooking me up a w free treal TV 2 DVD> You not getting a T-Shirt

thats a dickhead move...what if he ran outta shirts he gotta go press up one extra shirt for thizztapher or what, if you didnt like the cd why you wanna wear the niggas shirt to begin w?

i really wouldnt even 'call someone on something' whos been shot 10 times and snatches fuckin mics outta niggas hands while they rap

just update us if j-diggs busts through your house's living room wall like the kool aid man, kidnaps you and throws you in the trunk all while ghostriding

and remember
no beggin' him to slow down
you ridin with thizz bitch and this is how it go down

hahahahahahahhahahaaaa!!!! i need to read bart more often. keep up the good work guys. this shit is funnier than comedy central!!!