Dont believe BAVGATES myspace promotions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2008
408/916
Ok Bavgate posted a bulletin saying if you bought his CD he would mail you a custom made t-shirt. So my cuddy bought the CD but never gotta shirt. Recently Bavgates myspace said if you bought a CD package you might win a Watch... So I had 2 Call him on it. Heres what happend:

"Hello Chris,

My name is Donte Butcher I'm the manager for bavgate.I just became his new manager within the last 2 months. I cant speak about the past however rest assure we have sent out several items that fans have purchased. I would like to send you an autograph poster from bavgate. Again its my goal that fans like yourself support bavgate. Oh by the way we dont need to bribe our fans we are just trying to give them something special.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: <a href='http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcHJvZmlsZS5teXNwYWNlLmNvbS9pbmRleC5jZm0/ZnVzZWFjdGlvbj11c2VyLnZpZXdwcm9maWxlJmZyaWVuZGlkPTE4NzkyODk0NSZNeVRva2VuPWQyN2I1MjEzLTllMGUtNGJkOS04MzMyLTZkMjY0YWI4OWU4Mg=='>Chri$</a>
Date: Jul 9, 2008 8:18 PM

Man you've got to be joking. I know this isnt really Bavgate reading this, but when Bavgate posted a comment saying if you take a pic with his CD you'd get a custom made shirt, I believed him. But did I ever receive that shirt? NO. Keep it real Bavgates managers. I mean we're not all ballin like Bavgate & dont like to be duped into buying a CD. If J-Diggs said I'd get a custom made t-shirt by buying his CD I would hella beleive him, but whenver Bavgate tries to bribe fans into buying his music for something else Im gonna have to call him on it."

Feb 1, 2006
lol @ bringin j-diggs into it...gangsta..

but i did see hella bavgate bulletins posted up about if you pay like $20 or something u get a CHANCE to win a watch and it may not look like the picture....wtf?

May 15, 2003
hahahaha, hours later im still laughing over this! thizztaphers probably walking around naked pissed off cause bavgate never sent him a shirt and mr. fab never sent him a pair of pants with his cd

Mar 20, 2007
Man you've got to be joking. I know this isnt really Bavgate reading this, but when Bavgate posted a comment saying if you take a pic with his CD you'd get a custom made shirt, I believed him. But did I ever receive that shirt? NO. Keep it real Bavgates managers. I mean we're not all ballin like Bavgate & dont like to be duped into buying a CD. If J-Diggs said I'd get a custom made t-shirt by buying his CD I would hella beleive him, but whenver Bavgate tries to bribe fans into buying his music for something else Im gonna have to call him on it."
ahahahhaha