Does a rapper's reputation matter to you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Some dudes would make or break me wanting to listen to them if I found out they were fake, such as:

Messy Marv
Luni Coleone
Spice 1
Jay Tee
E-40
Too $hort
Lil Keke
Master P

Others would matter for some reason though if they weren't at least sorta living what they were saying...
C-Bo
Woodie
Rick Ross
I messed that ALL UP!!! What I meant to say was, it wouldn't matter to me if I found out some were totally fakin the funk on what they put on wax... I would still listen to them anyways. That's the first list.

The 2nd list, I probably would stop listening to them if they were/are fake. That's why I can't even begin to listen to a Rick Ross song at all

Feb 7, 2011
I think a rappers reputation is important. But, Im not going to refuse to bump something because the artist isn't 'livin the life'.. As long as the person im listening to isn't a pedo or some shit, im bumpin it if its tight..

Oct 11, 2009
With niggas like messy, its hard to bump his shit cuz he bangin in every other song and he just started less than 10 years ago... Add that to the fact that they aint even bangin like that in frisco, it's just hard to listen to and classify it as good music...

Props: S.SAVAGE