Does a rapper's reputation matter to you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
The Fuck is your Problem ? I wasnt askin disrespectfully so whats your point ?
And you speak down on me because im german, so whos the nazi ?
your grandpa and uncle? lol

i was just calling it like i saw it when it looked like you were fishing for a male groupie dick stiffening tale of woodie riding on his enemies or evading police capture

im jewish considered woodie my friend and dont like that stuff is all, no hard feelings

May 5, 2006
your grandpa and uncle? lol

i was just calling it like i saw it when it looked like you were fishing for a male groupie dick stiffening tale of woodie riding on his enemies or evading police capture

im jewish considered woodie my friend and dont like that stuff is all, no hard feelings

I didnt want to hear a fucking "war story" or whatever... Theres other stuff that makes a person solid, i just wanted to know something by persons that knew him

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
btw because i live in germany does not mean im german... i know you guys think of this when you read germany

But we actually live like this
yeah which one of these hardcore german gangsters is you?

i just put two and two together, you being from germany and your lil hitler cartoon avatar

Feb 11, 2006
lol at this shit,can someone post a pic of some tids?? LISICKI @LISICKI care to do the honors??