Do you think I have a lawsuit or something?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
HE'S A LUCKY FUCKER THEN CAUSE TRUST ME IT AINT CRACKING LIKE THAT HARDLY ANY WHERE HERE. AND I BET THERES PROBABLY CHALK LINES BY THE FRONT OF HIS DOOR. I KNOW THERE SOME CHEAP ASS APARTMENTS BY THIS HOOD CALLED LOPERS BUT THAT SHIT IS DIRTY AS FUCK. THEY'LL STEAL YOUR STOCK RIMS IF GIVEN THE CHANCE.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Stockton209SS said:
SUE HIM BOMBSAC, SIXX YOU ARE DUMB FOR NOT SETTLING WITH GOOD MONEY, AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THE SMARTEST ON THE SICCNESS :dead: WHAT A DAMN SHAME!
First, I was 17. Second, I didn't have back pain when it happened, I thought I was getting a good deal by getting some money for slight back pain. If I had known then, what I know now, things would be different.

For going to physical therapy like 8 times over 3-4 months, I think what I got was pretty good. I just happened to be in an accident with my BEST FRIEND..and that made my shit worse (a lot worse)...and I'm NOT going to sue my home boy over that shit. That's just principle.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
SHEA said:
You aint even lied.

- that place is one of the most ghetto spots I ever got out of my car in LOL
....I think it is off 19th?...& I-5? - possibly 19th?....I dont really remember the exit- I do know, exit, going NORTH from Irvine, there is a Chevron,....go under the overpass, & make a left, next to this GHETTO ass taco truck thats been there for like 9 years, & he is 2 blocks down.

They got the old school "pigeon" handlers - muh fuckers letting em fly when the one times roll.
THATS EXACTLY THE AREA IM TALKING ABOUT. THE EAST SIDE OF S.A. IS GRIMY DOG. EVERY OTHER DAY YOU SEE STRAIGHT GANG BANGERS HAVING CAR WASHES FOR HOMIES WHO GOT SMOKED. TALKING BOUT LET US WASH YOUR CAR FOR FIVE BUCKS. LOL

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I USED TO LIVE OFF GARFIELD IN S.A. IN THIS APARTMENT COMPLEX.
I SWEAR, THE LIL KIDS THERE WERE LIKE FUCKING STREET URCHINS FROM THE CITY OF GOD MOVIE.
ALL YOU WOULD HERE IS"RUMBLE RUMBLE" ON ONE SIDE OF THE COMPLEX CAUSE THEY WOULD ALL BE RUNNING IN PACKS OF TWENTY. THEN SOMEONE WOULD YELL AT THEM THEN YOU WOULD HEAR THE STAMPEDE HEAD TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COMPLEX. AND IF YOU HEAR SOMEONE BREAKING INTO YOUR SHIT THEN YOU BETTER TAKE A STRAP AND TAKE SOMEBODY WITH YOU. CAUSE FOOLS WOULD POST DEEP. IF THEY KNEW YOU OR GOT ALONG WITH YOU OR GAVE YOU A PASS. IT WAS COOL BUT EVEN THEN YOU GOTTA WATCH FOR THERE ENEMIES. WHO SHOOT FIRST AND ASK QUESTIONS LATER.

Jul 10, 2002
If you are really tryin' to go the distance, you should start going to physical therapy at least once a week.

Also, if you retain legal counsel, it is probably in your best interest to wait it out (i.e. don't settle right away)... The medical/physical therapy bills you rack up, the more the insurance company is going to have to pay. That's right, you won't be suing the manager, but the owners insurance.

By not settling right away, it sends a message that you aren't just willing to settle and actually considering taking them to a trial...

just make sure to do a solid reference check on your legal aides track record.

also, again, make sure you're 100% confident about what ever direction you decide to take this, either way, and all the best to you