Do you think I have a lawsuit or something?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
If you can prove they are at fault for your ass falling over something that was probably visible, you might be able to win like $2000 if you're lucky.

It's called valium too. Also, you need to keep everything, and I mean every single last piece of paper that you get from the management and your doctor.

For a sprain, you won't get much. They might just tell your apt manager to clean the shit up. And 8 days isn't the end of your life. It's people that do shit like this that fuck it up....tryin to get money cause you're hurt...you ARE NOT that hurt...if you BROKE your shit, different story...but just cause your knee and back are fuckin sore, don't sue them....that's a BITCH move (almost on some tweaker money plot shit).

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Stockton209SS said:
My homeboy's X sued him because he hit it good from the back, and she liked it and all, but she said the pain was tremendous after the ordeal LMAO!
ESTE BUEY...I THOUGHT YOU WAS A DIE HARD FOOD FOR LESS SHOPPER???
OR DID THEY RUN OUT OF FUNCTIONABLE SHOPPING CARTS???

Mar 12, 2005
WXS STOMP3R said:
ESTE BUEY...I THOUGHT YOU WAS A DIE HARD FOOD FOR LESS SHOPPER???
OR DID THEY RUN OUT OF FUNCTIONABLE SHOPPING CARTS???
There shopping carts be having mold now, that's why I be shopping at the one in Weston Ranch, deep south side stocktone, at least they keep it clean. DIE HARD FOOD 4 LESS SHOPPER ESE, QUE TE PARECE!?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THE FOOD FOR LESS IN SANTANA JACKS THE CARTS FROM OTHER STORES THEY JUST SPRAY PAINT ON THE PART THAT HAD THE ALBERTSONS LOGO AND PUT A FOOD FOR LESS STICKER ON IT. FUCKING GHETTO ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.

Mar 12, 2005
LMAO, I need to go the one In OC then, I never seen a so cal Food 4 Less, since I'm a lechero, fresero, and a farmero, I wouldn't mind seeing Food 4 Less.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THE FOOD FOR LESS WORLD TOUR OR WHAT.?MAYBE YOU COULD GO WITH THE PAISITAS AS THEY HUNT DOWN THE SHOPPING CARTS IN THERE DATSUN TRUCK WITH THE BUNGEE CORDS HOLDING DOWN LIKE TWENTY CARTS. JACKING SHOPPING CARTS.

Mar 12, 2005
I wouldn't mind going with a fine as Paisana, and teach her a few things about what this lechero can do, but yup a Food 4 Less world Tour. I'm happy there's one in the OC, might move down there in the next year or two. ANAHEIM, STOCKTON209SS IS COMING FOR YOUR CULO BABIE!

Mar 12, 2005
No Luck Loco, I'm in debt now, so I'm gonna have to wait next year!!!! SHIT, but I need to move away from NOR CAL period for a while, to much drama, and if I stay anywhere near my lado, I'm pretty sure, the Problemas will soon follow. IF I end up moving to Anaheim where's a good place for cheap apartments and don't lead me to a ghetto or a varrio foo! If Food 4 less becomes Gonzales Marketa it might be all malo!

Mar 12, 2005
SHEA said:
Bombsac....

fuck the name calling & insults folks are giving you on this....truth is, we aint all rich, & half the fools that are giving you the advice to NOT sue, are probably STILL being supported, in one way or another, by thier parents.

get your mother fucking money on!

I dont care if it is $200! . . . its more then what you had.

SUE THAT ASS.
I'm with Shea, BombSac, sue their ass and show them WOMAN not only punches in Bed, but punches when it comes to Lawsuits!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Stockton209SS said:
Shut up, Sixx you'd do the same thing. Back Sprains give you pain for a long time!
I have lower, upper and middle back pain (and neck pain), EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE cause of a car accident I was in (not my fault) and I didn't get paid more than like 2 grand (I was like 17). I'm not sitting trying to figure out a way to go around my settlement to sue them. I didn't even ASK for a settlement, the other person's insurance called me asking me about it.

So, you can shut it. I wouldn't do that shit. I haven't done that shit and I could have, at least twice (cause of newer accidents I could blame my pain on, but that's LYING)....

Don't tell me about sprains...I have perminant damage to my fucking spine bro-ham. :dead:

It's apart of life..and if someone is dumb enough to fall over something they KNEW was there, they don't deserve shit...and not to be a dick, but I hope the courts see it the same way. This isn't a scheme to make money, it's about seriously being injured because of something that was completely out of your control. People that are sue happy back up the courts for things that are actually worth while, not some "hey my knee and back are fucked up cause my dumb ass fell over a 4x4 that I KNEW WAS THERE FOR WEEKS.....fuck tards.

Mar 12, 2005
SUE HIM BOMBSAC, SIXX YOU ARE DUMB FOR NOT SETTLING WITH GOOD MONEY, AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THE SMARTEST ON THE SICCNESS :dead: WHAT A DAMN SHAME!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Stockton209SS said:
No Luck Loco, I'm in debt now, so I'm gonna have to wait next year!!!! SHIT, but I need to move away from NOR CAL period for a while, to much drama, and if I stay anywhere near my lado, I'm pretty sure, the Problemas will soon follow. IF I end up moving to Anaheim where's a good place for cheap apartments and don't lead me to a ghetto or a varrio foo! If Food 4 less becomes Gonzales Marketa it might be all malo!
SHIT THERE AINT NOTHING CHEAP IN OC. ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IS LIKE 1400 MINIMUM FOO.EVEN THE GHETTO APARTMENTS ARE EXPENSIVE. YOU GOT LIKE THREE VARRIOS IN ONE APARTMENT COMPLEX ITS SO MUCH.
NORTHGATE SELLS CARNITAS AND REFRIED BEANS. CANT BE THAT BAD.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
IT AINT AS EASY AS IT SOUNDS BUT SHIT I GOTTA GET MY FOOT IN THE DOOR AND GET SOME PROPERTY IN OC. BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR IT SHOULD BE ALOT HIGHER