Do you blaze Trees?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

How often do you blaze?

• Im high right now cuz I smoke everyday

Votes: 59 45.7%
  • I smoke every once in a while

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • I Dont Smoke at all but have before

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • I used to smoke but quit

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I've never smoked and never will

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
Dec 11, 2005
autistic said:
I been smoking treez since before it became popular. I started smoking treez in 7th grade and kids at school used to think me and the homies were hella bad for blazing. Then after the Chronic came out everyone and their grandmother blazes but I haven't forgot how it used to be. Most of yall just bandwagon smokers.
lol... i hope that was sarcasm... like you set the trend for smoking to be socially acceptable in america.

Apr 23, 2007
autistic said:
I been smoking treez since before it became popular. I started smoking treez in 7th grade and kids at school used to think me and the homies were hella bad for blazing. Then after the Chronic came out everyone and their grandmother blazes but I haven't forgot how it used to be. Most of yall just bandwagon smokers.

OK.. WAIT A MINUTE.. LET ME ASK YOU THIS.. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Apr 23, 2007
Marijuana has been used as an agent for achieving euphoria since ancient times; it was described in a Chinese medical compendium traditionally considered to date from 2737 B.C. Its use spread from China to India and then to N Africa and reached Europe at least as early as A.D. 500. A major crop in colonial North America, marijuana (hemp) was grown as a source of fiber. It was extensively cultivated during World War II, when Asian sources of hemp were cut off.

Marijuana was listed in the United States Pharmacopeia from 1850 until 1942 and was prescribed for various conditions including labor pains, nausea, and rheumatism. Its use as an intoxicant was also commonplace from the 1850s to the 1930s. A campaign conducted in the 1930s by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Narcotics (now the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs) sought to portray marijuana as a powerful, addicting substance that would lead users into narcotics addiction. It is still considered a “gateway” drug by some authorities. In the 1950s it was an accessory of the beat generation; in the 1960s it was used by college students and “hippies” and became a symbol of rebellion against authority.

Apr 12, 2005
autistic said:
jay_jay said:
OK.. WAIT A MINUTE.. LET ME ASK YOU THIS.. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

autistic must be about 70 years old

Mar 4, 2006
jay_jay said:
oh thats ok.. anyone who thinks smoking only became popular after the chronic came out is too dumb, stupid or young for me anyway!! so No worries!!

Don't let rejection make you bitter. One man's trash is another man's treasure.