Do you blaze Trees?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

How often do you blaze?

• Im high right now cuz I smoke everyday

Votes: 59 45.7%
  • I smoke every once in a while

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • I Dont Smoke at all but have before

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • I used to smoke but quit

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I've never smoked and never will

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
C

CcytzO_Loc

damn sure are alot of quitters up in here.....fuccin losers....quitters never win!!!!

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
TREEZ HAVE BEEN GETTIN ME NOID AS HELL LATELY FROM REASON BUT I WAS SMOKIN ALL DAY EVERYDAY AS RECENT AS A WEEK AGO. I DUNNO WHATS BEEN UP THAT SHIT HAS BEEN GIVIN ME ANXIETY WHICH IS NO FUN.. I MIGHT QUIT.. I DID SMOKE LIKE AN 1/8TH TODAY AND WAS COO THOUGH

May 5, 2006
Jack Tracks said:
TREEZ HAVE BEEN GETTIN ME NOID AS HELL LATELY FROM REASON BUT I WAS SMOKIN ALL DAY EVERYDAY AS RECENT AS A WEEK AGO. I DUNNO WHATS BEEN UP THAT SHIT HAS BEEN GIVIN ME ANXIETY WHICH IS NO FUN.. I MIGHT QUIT.. I DID SMOKE LIKE AN 1/8TH TODAY AND WAS COO THOUGH

C/S

but i stopped smokin weed like a year ago

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I'm in the military so getting blazed is most definitely out of the question these days. However if I could I would, I'd rather blaze then drink.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
thirdeye253 said:
i have an older sister by 4yrs, when i was 9 her and her lil 13 yr old homies thought it was funny to get me high every once in a while, by the time i was 13 i was smokin almost daily. i could always steal my dads roaches cuz he would blame my sister lol.

and now, i smoke all day, every day. except when im chillin with my kids.

i probably smoke a quarter every 3-4 days, of my own. but the majority of my clients come with a couple twisted for an appointment. i love my job.
Damn wtf u be doing? Probabation officer or someshit?

If you getting noid off trees I recommend u do shroomz at least once the anxiety feelings will go away. Shit worked for me.

Sep 16, 2002
i started when i was 13 up until like 20 then started getting anxiety like a muthafucka... but i started back up slowly but surely about almost over a year a go... i have cut down a lot... although i smoke everyday, its only a bowl at nightime after my workouts... ya know relax da muscles buddy!!

Mar 4, 2006
I been smoking treez since before it became popular. I started smoking treez in 7th grade and kids at school used to think me and the homies were hella bad for blazing. Then after the Chronic came out everyone and their grandmother blazes but I haven't forgot how it used to be. Most of yall just bandwagon smokers.