Do you blaze Trees?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

How often do you blaze?

• Im high right now cuz I smoke everyday

Votes: 59 45.7%
  • I smoke every once in a while

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • I Dont Smoke at all but have before

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • I used to smoke but quit

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I've never smoked and never will

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
Mar 28, 2006
that I used to smoke but quit means u used to blaze everyday but dont nemore, opposed to I dont smoke at all but have before which means uve smoked a few times before but dont nemore

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Started smoking when 13 but really started smoking a lot around 14 or so (when highschool started.) This Sept will be a year since I last smoked. I don't see myself smoking anytime soon but I don't rule it out.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Man, I first smoked weed when I was 10. Went to my boys house at lunch and got into his parents roach collection. That was a one time thing, we did it maybe two or three times. When I was 11 a year later I dipped into it a little bit more, my sister started throwing house parteis and shit, so beers and weed were around all the time.

I started SMOKING WEED when I was 13. Started buying it every day, going in on eighths with my friend, on the weekends we'd go in on quarters and smoke that shit until it was ash. Every single fucking day. Until I was about 17. Lit up one day, was about to watch that Howard Stern joint, when I started getting real paranoid and un-controllable negative thoughts. I was buggin' out major. Shit was probably laced or something, I don't know. But ever since that day I stopped smoking, stopped abusing that bitch. Now I only smoke when I'm drunk or out partying, and even then it's only a few hits to get me going. Started fucking with my mind man, I used it too much.

May 11, 2002
Nuttkase said:
Started smoking when 13 but really started smoking a lot around 14 or so (when highschool started.) This Sept will be a year since I last smoked. I don't see myself smoking anytime soon but I don't rule it out.

Besides the part about smoking when I was 13, I am the same way. I havent smoked in a few months. It just isnt the same as it used to be, I like having a clear mind. I am sure ill smoke again, just not any day soon.

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
i have an older sister by 4yrs, when i was 9 her and her lil 13 yr old homies thought it was funny to get me high every once in a while, by the time i was 13 i was smokin almost daily. i could always steal my dads roaches cuz he would blame my sister lol.

and now, i smoke all day, every day. except when im chillin with my kids.

i probably smoke a quarter every 3-4 days, of my own. but the majority of my clients come with a couple twisted for an appointment. i love my job.