Do You Believe in God and The afterlife ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
I'll keep it short and sweet...Do you believe in an Higher power and an After Life ?? And if so why??
Or is it Different dimensions?? Spirit realms?? Or do you just believe when your dead you're dead ??

I'm an Atheist btw so I don't believe in a higher power but I don't dissmiss the idea of other dimensions that exist that we as humans just cannot "tune" into ...

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
lol at anyone thinking they can comprehend or know how life started

now go ahead and continue to reply on how anyone thinking different then what you think is wrong

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I'll keep it short and sweet...Do you believe in an Higher power and an After Life ?? And if so why??
Or is it Different dimensions?? Spirit realms?? Or do you just believe when your dead you're dead ??

I'm an Atheist btw so I don't believe in a higher power but I don't dissmiss the idea of other dimensions that exist that we as humans just cannot "tune" into ...
SHITS HELLA WEIRD. THE WHOLE GOD THING TRIPS ME OUT BECAUSE THERES SO MANY DIFFERENT RELIGIONS. WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE? WHOS RIGHT? IF IM IN RELIGION "A"...RELIGION B.C AND F TELL ME IM WRONG? HOW YOU GONNA TELL SOMEONE THEY ARE CHOOSING THE WRONG FAITH? IS EVERY RELIGION REALLY WORSHIPING THE SAME GOD?

THOSE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT TURN ME AWAY FROM RELIGION.

I DO HOWEVER BELIEVE IN THE WHOLE DIFFERENT DIMENSION/PARALLEL WORLDS THING THO. SEEMS HELLA INTERESTING. AM I WRONG FOR BELIEVING THAT?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I've felt the touch of God and have many blessings. Also cause when I was a teen I fucked around with some shit you shouldn't and open doors that shouldn't be open and it let me know that The Devil exists. therefore God also exists.
A single instance of personal experience doesn't equal compelling proof. JS.
This also implies that you are better than me because I can't/haven't "felt the touch of God".

Also, the entire Catholicism religion is ripped off from Pagans.