Do You Believe in God and The afterlife ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm agnostic. 100% on the "I don't know" team. Cause quite frankly nobody actually knows. All you can actually say is "I have faith there is a god" not "there is 100% a god". I don't have that faith, but I also can't rule it out, because "I don't know".

For all we know our galaxy is just a spec of dust on a spec of dust on a spec of dust inside some alien kid's marble like at the end of Men In Black and we ain't shit but some amoeba growing on the side of the spec of dust.

Jun 21, 2016
I got no problem with Atheists, only the militant atheists who think they know everything and try and shove their beliefs down everyone's throat.

Job 40:15-24 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

Isaiah 27:1 - In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that [is] in the sea.

Job 40:15 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

Genesis 1:24-31 - And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.