Do You Believe in God and The afterlife ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I believe that odds are in favor of there being a god.

Earths oldest religions have bits and pieces of truth respectively but man is an evil being and has always manipulated people thru their emotions and the easiest way in is spirituality. That's how cults work.

Just like homie who said he opened doors to devils and felt god. The physical effects were driving by emotions and personal mind deception by belief.

I seen it all first hand. My mom did some county bullets off DUIs in my chil hood and I'd have to live with her Pentecostal brother...in that church they would scream in tongues and perform exorcisms and shit. To them it was all real but to me it was only real to them cuz they wanted it to be.

Christianity has fucked up the world 10x over but the Bible thumpers can't see it cuz their blinded by self righteousness.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
A single instance of personal experience doesn't equal compelling proof. JS.
This also implies that you are better than me because I can't/haven't "felt the touch of God".

Also, the entire Catholicism religion is ripped off from Pagans.

I'm not trying to prove anything to you. Nor did I imply that I'm better than you for feeling the touch of God. If you feel that way, then that's on you dude. Don't know what to tell you.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
The more relevant question is if there is a God, can he intervene with us?

recklessofgilaz @recklessofgilaz that's the implication with your statement it doesn't bother me one bit.

Your statement also implies that God has intervened with you. That would imply that God deemed you more important than a 1 year old baby dying of cancer because he intervened in your life and not the dying baby's of the world.

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
The more important question is if there is a God, can he intervene with us?
recklessofgilaz @recklessofgilaz that's the implication with your statement it doesn't bother me one bit.
I don't have all the answers but from what I understand it is he can, but he gives us free will so he won't always intervene. Just depends on how much faith you have in wanting to believe. No answer I give you will change your mind anyway if you're already set on not believing there is a God. I'ma just believe what I believe and keep it moving.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006

I'm not trying to prove anything to you. Nor did I imply that I'm better than you for feeling the touch of God. If you feel that way, then that's on you dude. Don't know what to tell you.
I didn't say anything about proving it to me, your using it as proof to YOU.

Don't get offended, you should question your own beliefs.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Your statement also implies that God has intervened with you. That would imply that God deemed you more important than a 1 year old baby dying of cancer because he intervened in your life and not the dying baby's of the world.
Like I said I'ma just believe what I believe and keep it moving. Everyone has a purpose in this life and a destiny and things happen for a reason. You don't have to believe what I believe if it doesn't make sense to you. I'm not going to impose my beliefs on to you just like I hope you respect my beliefs (lol respect this is the siccness after all). Just do you bro. I don't have all the answers

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
I didn't say anything about proving it to me, your using it as proof to YOU.

Don't get offended, you should question your own beliefs.
I'm chillin bro. I'm not offended in the least. I have atheist friends that that ask me questions all the time and we have discussions. My girlfriend is Muslim and we discuss the differences in our religion all the time. So naw big homie I'm not offended. I used to question my beliefs but I'm sure of what I believe

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Noooo not the free will argument lol

You have free will unless you don't believe me and accept me as your lord then you burn in hell for eternity but I love you.
Like I said bro you can believe what you want. I don't have all the answers. Just smoke some of that bomb tree in your avatar and keep it moving

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
recklessofgilaz @recklessofgilaz

This a discussion as old as humans, don't let it bother you.

Condescending statements are the first resort with people that hold their beliefs so tight they refuse to question them.
How was I being condescending?

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
recklessofgilaz @recklessofgilaz why you gettin hyphy breh I'm lightweight trolling cuz beliefs are such a sensitive subject
Cause I'm from the bay where we hyphy and go dumb. From the soil where rappers be getting they lingo from. lol I'm not salty in the least breh, breh. Its all good

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I was raised in the church- private school fool and all that , to protect me from the ways of my father, probably. I pretty much knew it was bullshit at 5 years old, but it would be another 7 years until I would convince myself 100% that it was all bullshit. I have been in recovery (from religion) 20+ years now. Yes, just like drug and alcohol addiction, when they get to you that early it is a lifelong recovery process.

I respect people's right to their beliefs, but if you believe in religion my respect for you stops with your right to believe and will never amount to anything greater than that.

There is no devil other than man, for it is man who is the great deceiver.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
in fact this just gave me a new idea. From now on when anybody asks for something and I don't know them, I will ask if they are a believer. That will be my determining factor on whether I will even consider helping them from here on out. Thank you for the epiphany.