Do u believe in witchcraft?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
lol are you trying to tell me that there was no flood?

you realize its not just the christians that speak of the great flood right?

damn near every civilization speaks of it & there is physical proof ....c'mon dawgg lol

but then again im not here to debate with you, cause I dont push my judgement on other people when it comes to their belief systems.

ill gracefully back out of this... i try not to talk religion on the internet anyways.

peace
Shea,

This is interesting you bring this up. Within my discipline there is a theory that the people of the America's happened relatively recently in terms of time depth of humans on the planet as a whole.

I sometimes come across First Nations individuals who try and argue with me about how they have been in North America since forever. I get that. If you were to consider that for each of us, our entire life allows reasonable familiarity with our own generation and that of our parents/children, grandparents/grandchildren and that generations come along roughly every twenty-five years, so that the human history of North America encompasses some five to six hundred generations. This is a quantum of time that truly can be conceived as immemorial, akin to forever, in ordinary terms.

Now a lot of First Nations groups in my part of the world share an oral tradition that can be referred to as an "earth-diver" story, very similar to a giant flood. Where a creator figure instructs the animals floating on a raft to dive to find land. All fail until one returns with a bit of mud on his paw. From this earth, the land is fashioned. Then people move in.

The scientific approach will also point to a post-glacial world where massive ice sheets flowed towards each other, coalesced, and then melted forming immense unstable lakes and there was water for as far as the eye could see. Plant and animals populations re-established themselves first, after which people settled the landscape.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, if there was a post-glacial world here in North America due to the melting of the glaciers (at one point Canada was under 1 km thick ice sheets) it would not be inconceivable that the same thing happened in Europe and explanations/stories grew from that ie. noah and the great flood.

Sep 25, 2005
Your god could be a mushroom. 100% serious. Dead Sea scrolls was all about mating rituals, and using mushrooms to talk to god. The burning bush was rich in DMT.
You're onto something, but that last part hasn't (can't) be proven - isn't that Benny Shanon's premise? I haven't read much of his work but he seems to be a reputable scholar. (for a Jew LOL no Namo).

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Faith is reliance on a particular belief in the absence of evidence, or even in the presence of contradictory evidence. If someone is a biblical literalist then they are relying on demonstrably inaccurate information and are therefore not rational in that belief. I dunno much about your beliefs, I only know about diggadys because he comes on here talking nonsense about them on a fairly regular basis, but if you actually believe in the flood, new earth, creationism, intelligent design, etc. and think that the bible isnt metaphor but is a literal chronical of history then that isnt rational.
You really don't know much about my beliefs either, but you think you do, and that's what annoys me about you. You act like you know everything about my life. I'm always up for a debate, or at least to hear what people say. But people love to hate me on here. The minute I say something you don't agree with, you come at me sideways. I try to stay respectful to people and their beliefs on here, but it would be nice if that courtesy was extended my way too. I stay away from most debates because dudes act like they are the authority on a subject because they read some book about the topic. I'm not some great Biblical scholar, and no one here is a great scientist. If there's a debate to be had, move it to the GOM forum and I'd be happy to read what you have to say.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Your god could be a mushroom. 100% serious. Dead Sea scrolls was all about mating rituals, and using mushrooms to talk to god. The burning bush was rich in DMT.

I don't know the history of these images, but virtually any artwork created way after the fact is usually false on every level. If I posted up the stereotypical picture of Jesus, people would say "that's not what He really looked like you know? He was probably darker than that etc..." Yet these images are taken as gospel?

Then again, we are talking about the burning bush in Exodus, yet the Bible is fake (to most of the people on here). Which one is it? Jesus never existed, but if He did it was all to do with mushrooms? The Bible is all made up, but the burning bush was rich in DMT?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
You are not getting it.

Civilizations across the globe, from the beginning of time have took Mushroom/ DMT/ Peyote ritualistically. Do enough you can see god - he tells you messages. You come back to earth, tell the people you have a message from god, or personally talked to god. Now you preach that lesson, write down the wisdom you acquired.

You realize a lot of the bible was cherry picked from known Egyptian mythology stories that predates the bible? Look into the dead sea scrolls - its interesting what was left out the bible. Remember it was man that picked and chose what got in the bible.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
You're onto something, but that last part hasn't (can't) be proven - isn't that Benny Shanon's premise? I haven't read much of his work but he seems to be a reputable scholar. (for a Jew LOL no Namo).
Yea Burning Bush is just a interesting idea. I guess is called Aya, and is rich in DMT. It's believable. Its a reputable researcher. So is the guy that connected the dead sea scrolls to shrooms and mating rituals. He was entrusted by the catholic church to decipher, and was not a drug-up hippie - he had no motive to point that out.

Moses was probably was high on DMT, the beings of that dimension gave him some rules, and he came back and told people this what god wants.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
You are not getting it.

Civilizations across the globe, from the beginning of time have took Mushroom/ DMT/ Peyote ritualistically. Do enough you can see god - he tells you messages. You come back to earth, tell the people you have a message from god, or personally talked to god. Now you preach that lesson, write down the wisdom you acquired.

You realize a lot of the bible was cherry picked from known Egyptian mythology stories that predates the bible? Look into the dead sea scrolls - its interesting what was left out the bible. Remember it was man that picked and chose what got in the bible.
The dead sea scrolls were found in like 1953 and written hundreds of years before Christ was born. The Bible as we know it (old testament) was still pretty well intact with what was found in the dead sea scrolls. The Bible was also canonized hundreds of years before the dead sea scrolls were found.

And everything you said about the Bible being cherry picked from Egyptian mythology is a hoax.

History News Network | The Leading Religion Writer in Canada ... Does He Know What He's Talking About?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yea Burning Bush is just a interesting idea. I guess is called Aya, and is rich in DMT. It's believable. Its a reputable researcher. So is the guy that connected the dead sea scrolls to shrooms and mating rituals. He was entrusted by the catholic church to decipher, and was not a drug-up hippie - he had no motive to point that out.

Moses was probably was high on DMT, the beings of that dimension gave him some rules, and he came back and told people this what god wants.
Serious question, do you believe that to be true? If so, how did he discover that when the texts were initially written in about 500-600 BC if I remember correctly? How did he arrive at the conclusion that this particular bush caused him to be high, or he was high and imagined it?

what does that say about the rest of the life of Moses? He only imagined that he parted the Red Sea? He imagined the plagues of Egypt?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Human knowledge has been present way before there was such thing as a old testament. People been arguably around long before a paper trail.

Why did ancient tribes in the jungle know to mix to completely different plants in a brew containing DMT and MAOI? Those compounds need each other to get a physiological effect, and brew that taste like shit.

Its hard debating someone with no experience, or knowledge about the subject.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im late in this thread but ill add alot more info and replies soon. i have alot of knowledge on the subject. but the way i feel about it is, you cant teach a old dog new tricks to those who are know-nots.. youre either there with it or you aint. some people will never get it. you cant just learn the shit through a post online. it starts deep in the mind body and soul. just keep in mind that we only know so much about our brains and its capability much less the world around us as well as the combination of the two

offtopic but slightly on topic, ive taken alot of psychedelic drugs and i know alot about things some people cannot even comprehend. it dosent mean that it dosent exist nor that it's not there, though. gotta keep your three eyes open and be aware of what youre being shown and told.

this whole talk could go on forever though with some smart people. ive had spells backfire on myself, ive had curses put on myself, ive had curses lifted, ive done some things myself, ive hosted DMT and peyote ceremonies as a legit shaman, but the one thing ill tell you just off top is that theres no deed done without a price. take that how you want. nothing in this world is free, energy/karma wise.

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Human knowledge has been present way before there was such thing as a old testament. People been arguably around long before a paper trail.

Why did ancient tribes in the jungle know to mix to completely different plants in a brew containing DMT and MAOI? Those compounds need each other to get a physiological effect, and brew that taste like shit.

Its hard debating someone with no experience, or knowledge about the subject.
obviously, human knowledge was around before there was such thing as the old testament, I posted up the range of years it was believed to have been written. There is no arguably about that.

I'm not refuting that different compounds of substances can create all sorts of crazy effects on the body. Dopamine is released in the same area of the brain that is most active during a religious experience as well, in the right frontal lobe. This is believed to be a big part of the reason why people have a higher success rate of staying off of a drug addiction when giving their life to Christ, especially with highly addictive drugs like meth.

My point is, how can you substantiate a claim that the burning bush incident was purely related to mushrooms when virtually all of the manuscript evidence suggests otherwise. Even if all of the dead sea scrolls said it was purely a trip on drugs (which they didn't), that would still be only one instance of that claim.