Do u believe in witchcraft?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
This all reminds me of an old friend of mine. Dude had a master's degree in chemistry, firm believer in science all around. But he also believed in mystic spirits and crystals and shit. Never made sense to me.
Not that uncommon. I've heard scientists say stuff like that because they get to a point in their knowledge where stuff just doesn't make sense all the way to them. It's the same thing with theologians. The learn so much about the Bible but have so many unanswered questions that they might start to have doubts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Coach E. No @Coach E. No as a practising christian can I ask you would you stab a dog to death if your Left arm was cursed??
lol I'm not even sure how to answer that? I've yet to meet someone with a cursed limb so I'm not sure I can accurately answer that question. I'd stab a dog to death if I thought my life was in danger if that counts?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lol. I am a scientist, holmes. You are wrong.
Okay, that holds about as much weight as me saying I'm a Christian. What are you going to reference, is there is a national database that all scientists must sign to say they have every answer to everything and hate the God that they don't believe exists? Save your energy. You missed the point.