Do u believe in witchcraft?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
my older sister was involved with some witch craft shit and she put a spell on my left arm with a voodoo doll or some shit.

after that I had hella injuries to my left hand and arm, first thing that happened was a broken arm, then the tip of my middle finger got sliced bad on a lawn mower blade and I made it to hospital on time for them to stitch it back up and didn't lose the tip of my finger. The most recent injury was a couple years ago I was attacked by a pitbull on my left arm and I had to stab the dog to death.

I've been real cautious now and haven't had any recent injuries to my left arm and everything is normal with the arm now and I got my strength back up.
hahhahahahha what a stupid fagget

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
StillHustlin @StillHustlin Can we call you britney?
That would be which craft. Careful don't get too full of yourself now, its not even real, sorry to break it to you but either is Santa Claus or baby jeebus, if you believe in those types of things including ghosts have at it though the siccness is an accepting community, let it all out

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Don't you have some lawns to mow, go back to grade school and learn how to spell faggot.

awwww u mad lol

r.i.p yo left arm

lol stupid fuckin idiot i swear u and your sister are fucking retarded i hope they take your guns because somebody like u is dangerous u might kill somebody u fucking nincompoop

got hella mad and got racist lmao u are a weak person u fuckn nerd

and u telling me to learn how to spell but ur name is mobbinin"DA"916 hhahaha

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
awwww u mad lol

r.i.p yo left arm

lol stupid fuckin idiot i swear u and your sister are fucking retarded i hope they take your guns because somebody like u is dangerous u might kill somebody u fucking nincompoop

got hella mad and got racist lmao u are a weak person u fuckn nerd

and u telling me to learn how to spell but ur name is mobbinin"DA"916 hhahaha
LMAO, looks like you're the one who's mad and weak, fat boy I was joking. you big soft teddy bear.