Do u believe in witchcraft?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
I look at the bible as some guidance for people to act righteous and nothing more. With maybe some true stories and mostly bullshit ones.

If you take the bible as all 100% real passages then you think everybody comes from inbreeding and that you can load elephants and such onto wooden boats.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I look at the bible as some guidance for people to act righteous and nothing more. With maybe some true stories and mostly bullshit ones.

If you take the bible as all 100% real passages then you think everybody comes from inbreeding and that you can load elephants and such onto wooden boats.
In all honesty, I realize that people will always have something negative to say about the Bible and there will be people that always have something negative to say about me because I believe that the Word is living and active and sharper than a double edged sword. I don't have all of the answers to life's questions and I don't need to. I'm not here shouting at people and telling them they are heathens for not believing the way that I do, but people find offense in nearly everything I say. All I can say, is that in my life, God has shown Himself to be very real and I do my best to live a life that reflects my beliefs.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
In all honesty, I realize that people will always have something negative to say about the Bible and there will be people that always have something negative to say about me because I believe that the Word is living and active and sharper than a double edged sword. I don't have all of the answers to life's questions and I don't need to. I'm not here shouting at people and telling them they are heathens for not believing the way that I do, but people find offense in nearly everything I say. All I can say, is that in my life, God has shown Himself to be very real and I do my best to live a life that reflects my beliefs.
How did you know God was a he? I seriously am not making fun of you and hope you don't take it that way. I believe all religious people have a right in their faith and belief, it doesn't bother me at all, just wondering how you came to that conclusion. I mean, is there a Mrs. God? If there is no Mrs. God or mother of God, how did God come up with concept of creating a she? I mean if God is real and a he, thank God for creating them (women), they are much easier on the eyes and alot more fun and of course attractive (not to mention we can't pro-create without them), otherwise there would be alot of sore asses walking around versus the current populace of wise asses and dumb asses.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
How did you know God was a he? I seriously am not making fun of you and hope you don't take it that way. I believe all religious people have a right in their faith and belief, it doesn't bother me at all, just wondering how you came to that conclusion. I mean, is there a Mrs. God? If there is no Mrs. God or mother of God, how did God come up with concept of creating a she? I mean if God is real and a he, thank God for creating them, they are much easier on the eyes and alot more fun and attractive, otherwise there would be alot of sore asses walking around versus wise asses and dumb asses.
Life would be different if God was a bitch. --Doughboy

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
How did you know God was a he? I seriously am not making fun of you and hope you don't take it that way. I believe all religious people have a right in their faith and belief, it doesn't bother me at all, just wondering how you came to that conclusion. I mean, is there a Mrs. God? If there is no Mrs. God or mother of God, how did God come up with concept of creating a she? I mean if God is real and a he, thank God for creating them (women), they are much easier on the eyes and alot more fun and of course attractive (not to mention we can't pro-create without them), otherwise there would be alot of sore asses walking around versus the current populace of wise asses and dumb asses.
Outside of what it says in the Bible, the short answer is the nature of God. For all of the things that people give God credit and discredit for, in my personal belief, it lends to the traits of a father much more than a mother. I realize there are single moms out there playing both roles and all that and some women are better fathers than males etc... but that is my personal belief. Obviously, I believe that Jesus also referred to God as His Father.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Okay, that holds about as much weight as me saying I'm a Christian. What are you going to reference, is there is a national database that all scientists must sign to say they have every answer to everything and hate the God that they don't believe exists? Save your energy. You missed the point.
The nature of science is to actually look for evidence for the vast number of things we don't understand, not try and explain them away with voodoo or christianity or the tooth fairy or whatever crazyness you choose to believe in. And there have been TONS of surveys of the spiritual beliefs of people who work in academia in the sciences and the number who are literal believers in some sort of dogmatic religion are vanishingly low. I will however save my energy, since people who have rely on faith instead of questioning the way the world works--like you--are, by definition, immune to reason.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The nature of science is to actually look for evidence for the vast number of things we don't understand, not try and explain them away with voodoo or christianity or the tooth fairy or whatever crazyness you choose to believe in. And there have been TONS of surveys of the spiritual beliefs of people who work in academia in the sciences and the number who are literal believers in some sort of dogmatic religion are vanishingly low. I will however save my energy, since people who have rely on faith instead of questioning the way the world works--like you--are, by definition, immune to reason.
the point wasn't about scientists believing in "some dogmatic religion." Hey said the dude was a scientist and believed in mystic spirits and crystals etc... There are some phenomena that have no explanation (yet) and over the years I have heard a number of scientists that chalk it up to "we just don't know what the explanation is, but it's conceivable that those things could exist" type of thing. I didn't say that there are a grip of scientists out there that believe in God. But you pulled what you wanted to read out of what I said as usual and came at me with your usual condescending tone.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
breh i am living proof your last sentence is inaccurate.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
breh i am living proof your last sentence is inaccurate.
Faith is reliance on a particular belief in the absence of evidence, or even in the presence of contradictory evidence. If someone is a biblical literalist then they are relying on demonstrably inaccurate information and are therefore not rational in that belief. I dunno much about your beliefs, I only know about diggadys because he comes on here talking nonsense about them on a fairly regular basis, but if you actually believe in the flood, new earth, creationism, intelligent design, etc. and think that the bible isnt metaphor but is a literal chronical of history then that isnt rational.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Faith is reliance on a particular belief in the absence of evidence, or even in the presence of contradictory evidence. If someone is a biblical literalist then they are relying on demonstrably inaccurate information and are therefore not rational in that belief. I dunno much about your beliefs, I only know about diggadys because he comes on here talking nonsense about them on a fairly regular basis, but if you actually believe in the flood, new earth, creationism, intelligent design, etc. and think that the bible isnt metaphor but is a literal chronical of history then that isnt rational.
lol are you trying to tell me that there was no flood?

you realize its not just the christians that speak of the great flood right?

damn near every civilization speaks of it & there is physical proof ....c'mon dawgg lol

but then again im not here to debate with you, cause I dont push my judgement on other people when it comes to their belief systems.

ill gracefully back out of this... i try not to talk religion on the internet anyways.

peace

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
lol are you trying to tell me that there was no flood?

you realize its not just the christians that speak of the great flood right?

damn near every civilization speaks of it & there is physical proof ....c'mon dawgg lol

but then again im not here to debate with you, cause I dont push my judgement on other people when it comes to their belief systems.

ill gracefully back out of this... i try not to talk religion on the internet anyways.

peace
I got nothing but respect for you, Shea, so, as you said, lets just shake hands on this one and let it go.