Do u believe in witchcraft?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
My boys ex has one eye and is a psychopath and used to be a juggalo and she was "pagan" shes really a witch

Seriously, her mom u shoulda seen her front yard, its sprinkled with hundred of she called them "trinkets"... And she had these tarot cards and candles and pentagrams n shit.. Idk what the fuck i saw but it was some wierd white shit and it was hella scary... I dont do the wierd white people horror movie shit

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I believe in the notion of witchcraft? I believe words are spell casting in a sense, yes, you put negative energy and words out there you just might get negative results in return, you put positive energy and words out there you often receive positive results- all depends who is on the receiving end of it. Take for example at work you tell your boss "Look you little bitch do that shit your damn self," and see what effect that has on them lmao, then let us know how that works for you lmao.
lol this is called emotions not witchcraft

At the end of the day witchcraft is just a word, spell casting just words, misinterpretation is easy with the english language and the nonsensical history and manipulation of words along with their misuse- but people are easy to misguide such as yourself. In the military they teach hypnotism, are you now going to claim all hypnotism is fake because of stage actors even though it isn't? lmao Of course on the sicc, you just get a bunch of faggots such as yourself who failed at reading comprehension and jump to conclusions about others. Many of you don't understand science and the laws of energy I see, its ok you all can't be smart. Eh, no big deal, you ain't shit.
lmao at you of all people telling others they dont understand science.

Jan 31, 2008
I actually do know people who used black magic. Although it would be wrong to credit these people for the magic that happened. Since they invoke spirits/entities who do the actual 'magic'.

You could ask them to do all kinds of things for you and if you do this the correct way it will happen.
Becoming a better athlete or musician or putting a curse on someone for example or even make it so that all the girls fall for you.

But their help is not free, they do charge you and do not accept money. So for their payment something bad to a loved one of you will happen. Your mom gets sick or your girlfriend gets in an accident etc.
msg me their contact info

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm staring at the walls, listening to the words, suddenly thirsty, but our waiter is taking orders from a very large table of exclusively Japanese businessmen, and someone who I think is either George MacGowan or Taylor Preston, in the booth behind this one, wearing something by Polo, is eyeing me suspiciously and McDermott is still staring at my steak with this stunned look on his face and one of the Japanese businessmen is holding an abacus, another one is trying to pronounce the word "teriyaki," another is mouthing, then singing, the words to the song, and the table laughs, an odd, not completely foreign sound, as he lifts up a pair of chopsticks, shaking his head confidently, imitating Sinatra. His mouth opens, what comes out of it is this: "that sry comehithle stale ... that clazy witchclaft..."

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
:dead:
lol this is called emotions not witchcraft

lmao at you of all people telling others they dont understand science.
toemato toematto whats the difference? How is telling your boss to go fuk themselves emotion? Are you saying words have power? Isn't the basis of spell-casting the claim that words have power? Oops

You know science better than me, you are right. I only have worked in the technology and science field for 15 years, have an electronics engineering degree and finishing up another degree in material sciences. Although, I have to admit I do not have a degree in Supernatural or witchcraft sciences lmao nor have I worked as a tarot card reader. Maybe you do or have? Please fix this thread o wise one :dead: 80s & 90s babies smh the worlds demise lol

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Last edited: