DMX on strange ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
Recently i just seen a blog pop up with words on fans wanting DMX to sign to strange cause DMX has no label at the moment..

Is this even a possibility ? Do we as fans think this is a good move ??

I like DMX but he hasnt really done anything in a long time but i wouldnt be sad if he signed to strange..atleast his music isnt so generic and id love to hear all the collabs he would do with strange artists <

thoughts ?

May 7, 2008
the strange production would be weird..but this guy has a whole bunch of classic albums..i think he fit in nicely specially with techs religious tracks <<

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
he is pretty boring. if youve heard one of his songs you've pretty much heard em all. and hes a fuckin crackhead thats been in and outta jail for longer than anybody gave a shit about him.

Nov 14, 2002
DMX's first three albums were the shit... Specifically the first two.

Most of you probably don't even know about DMX but are flappin' gums like you do because your homie played you one track back in the day, and because it was East Coast rap you said "fuck that shit".

Because that's how I saw it going down back in the day. JL was the only one saying anything good about DMX, but for the record, people have wanted a DMX collab for a decade now.

Aug 6, 2009
I'd be cool with DMX on Strange, as long as he got off the crack and shit. As far as him going to MMG, he already said he probably wouldn't cuz of Ross' affiliation with the Illuminati or whatever lol. I'm with Zero tho, his first 3 albums were dope, after that his albums were hit or miss, but he's always been capable of making some bangers.

May 7, 2008
^ Mystikal does blow..

I aint been keeping with the info on DMX..so he a super crackhead now ?? last time i seen him when he went and visited his real father live on tv for the ""first"" time he didnt look like a crackhead lol

May 7, 2008
^ Mystikal does blow..

I aint been keeping with the info on DMX..so he a super crackhead now ?? last time i seen him when he went and visited his real father live on tv for the ""first"" time he didnt look like a crackhead lol

Nov 14, 2002
^^^This motherfucker came to NY with a DMX cd in his fucking pocket and made a NYC cab driver put it in his fucking cd player...

That's fuckin' hard, IMO.

You're talkin' about some shit from the Grand Champ bonus DVD... And that motherfucker was FUCKED UP for a lot of those scenes.

There's vid of him from his most recent bid where he looks just like Danny Glover and he's talkin' about how he's going to get out and become a preacher... Very interesting interview actually, despite the bullshit.

DMX can drop a piece of shit, or a platinum stained diamond... I'd still give it a listen expecting to like it.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
There's vid of him from his most recent bid where he looks just like Danny Glover and he's talkin' about how he's going to get out and become a preacher... Very interesting interview actually, despite the bullshit.
He said he was retiring after Grand Champ to do just that.