DMX on strange ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
I'm not searching for a specific interview that I seen years ago out of thousands on youtube. The man said it himself, I don't know what more I can tell you than that. Its cheesy but he said people use to call him "Malcolm X" because he was popping extacy in the clubs he went to. Why don't you ask him that next time your sitting on his lap on the tour bus? Or if he still wears his wedding/engagement ring after he and his wife split up to symbolize hes married to his music and fans (He got a little too personal in this interview)

Also where did I ever say I was a fan? I just said I don't know how you all can be Tech N9ne groupies in this forum everyday following him like a cult and rip on DMX for something Tech N9ne did (probably still does) and promotes in his music. Yeah, extacy isn't as bad as coke but its still nothin to fuck with. I was a fan for about a year but it ended quickly because his music has no lasting value.

But Grand Champ was a decent cd, if you like bangers. He just worked harder on his earlier cd's..

Aug 6, 2009
I'm not searching for a specific interview that I seen years ago out of thousands on youtube. The man said it himself, I don't know what more I can tell you than that. Its cheesy but he said people use to call him "Malcolm X" because he was popping extacy in the clubs he went to. Why don't you ask him that next time your sitting on his lap on the tour bus? Or if he still wears his wedding/engagement ring after he and his wife split up to symbolize hes married to his music and fans (He got a little too personal in this interview)

Also where did I ever say I was a fan? I just said I don't know how you all can be Tech N9ne groupies in this forum everyday following him like a cult and rip on DMX for something Tech N9ne did (probably still does) and promotes in his music. Yeah, extacy isn't as bad as coke but its still nothin to fuck with.

But Grand Champ was a decent cd, if you like bangers. He just worked harder on his earlier cd's..
He doesn't wear his wedding ring anymore genius. And so what if he is still on x? He doesn't/didn't let it fuck up his stage show or anything else, unlike DMX.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com

Also where did I ever say I was a fan? I just said I don't know how you all can be Tech N9ne groupies in this forum everyday following him like a cult and rip on DMX for something Tech N9ne did (probably still does) and promotes in his music. Yeah, extacy isn't as bad as coke but its still nothin to fuck with.

Ecstasy is worse that coke in my opinion, because most of it is cut with meth.

Apr 2, 2010
He doesn't wear his wedding ring anymore genius. And so what if he is still on x? He doesn't/didn't let it fuck up his stage show or anything else, unlike DMX.
Glad you know that lmao

Like I said, I seen the interview years ago but remember it fairly well. I may have mixed up the part about him collapsing on stage because it was a personal interview describing the high's and low's of Tech's career and when it showed that part then cut to him talking about doing drugs its pretty obvious how people would see it.

After all who the fuck would purposely put a part like that into their routine? Thats stupid as fuck (yes, I get how it goes along with T9X but really? lol) but then again you can easily mistake this for being geniune

Jul 1, 2004
Ecstasy is worse that coke in my opinion, because most of it is cut with meth.
REAL ecstasy is MDMA, so no...you're incorrect. If you pop X and dont test your shit, yeah you might get some meth and stay up till 6 am. Its not like shooting straight meth and being up for 6 days. Crack is much worse than X.

LOL @ this argument though, as if 95% of music entertainers arent influenced by a drug of some form. Thats just idiotic.

Sep 30, 2002
Glad you know that lmao

Like I said, I seen the interview years ago but remember it fairly well. I may have mixed up the part about him collapsing on stage because it was a personal interview describing the high's and low's of Tech's career and when it showed that part then cut to him talking about doing drugs its pretty obvious how people would see it.

After all who the fuck would purposely put a part like that into their routine? Thats stupid as fuck (yes, I get how it goes along with T9X but really? lol) but then again you can easily mistake this for being geniune
What part do you not fucking understand about that footage being shot a good 2 1/2 years before T9X existed?

Yeah, you are full of shit. The Malcolm X shit has been said in a million interviews. The "collapsing part of the routine was to indicate the amount of energy that had been expended during said show" theatrical at best and you are the first FUCKING DUMMY TO THINK IT WAS REAL LOL!!!!

The pic you have of another grown man as a part of your avatar (Tyler) is real gay shit. At least Tech is someone I actually know and have the knowledge I have because of my involvement at times.

The bottom line is you commented on some shit you really know nothing about and put your foot square in your faggoty little mouth, around people who know better. Go find an Odd future forum and play with those fags.

Aug 23, 2002
I have done so much ecstasy in my lifetime it is rediculous, probably about a thousand or more pills. Popped quite a few every friday and saturday. I never did it on weekdays. Never interfered with my life. Never lost a job over it. I am successful in my career. Never affected my mental state. Never had to go to rehab over it. Just up and quit because it got boring. Might pop one every now and then because its still fun every now and then.

NO ECSTASY IS NOT AS BAD OR WORSE THAN COCAINE. They do not cut ecstasy with anything. If you know where your getting your shit from, chances are you will get 100% MDMA. Stop spouting bullshit about drugs if you really have no idea what your talking about.

May 7, 2008
there is no 100% way to determine what every single cook is doing to there drugs.. i can guarantee you that every drug on the planet has atleast 1 cook cutting there shit in some way to maximise profits..

Aug 23, 2002
there is no 100% way to determine what every single cook is doing to there drugs.. i can guarantee you that every drug on the planet has atleast 1 cook cutting there shit in some way to maximise profits..
c'mon now... putting extra drugs costs the drug dealer extra money. Why the fuck would they lessen their profits to do that? it don't make no sense. Like I said. know your dealer and you know your product.

May 7, 2008
i didnt say the person doing it was bright did i ? theres so many fkin cooks out there doing dumb shit..all im saying is u cant be sure..if someone says they got some cut shit..than u just godda give them the benefit of the doubt cause u never know..

cutting there shit doesnt mean they godda use something thats expensive or that makes sense..its only there to make the quantity more really...im sure if the cook could get away with doubling his profits on some sub par shit..he would..

they put epson salt and glucose power/crystals in speed..does that make sense ?? no lol but they do it to double there products profits..

Jul 1, 2004
They make MDMA testing kits you fucking dumbass aussie. Shut the fuck up when you dont know what you're talking about. Matter of fact, just shut the fuck up period.

Oct 2, 2006
I think signing him to Strange would be the only way to get him back to the level he used to be at. Regardless of how his future ends up he will still be a legend for the earlier projects he put out in his career.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
REAL ecstasy is MDMA, so no...you're incorrect. If you pop X and dont test your shit, yeah you might get some meth and stay up till 6 am. Its not like shooting straight meth and being up for 6 days. Crack is much worse than X.

LOL @ this argument though, as if 95% of music entertainers arent influenced by a drug of some form. Thats just idiotic.

Alright, you have to think about this from a dealers perspective. The majority of your customers aren't going to test your product, or know the difference between good Ecstasy and the cut alternative. Along with that, you're going to make so much more money with cut pills opposed to what ecstasy is supposed to be. That's why you see a market flooded with bullshit that gets flipped. You can say meth is better one way or another, but it's still meth... smh... lol

In some states when you get caught with XO's and can be charged with manslaughter.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I have done so much ecstasy in my lifetime it is rediculous, probably about a thousand or more pills. Popped quite a few every friday and saturday. I never did it on weekdays. Never interfered with my life. Never lost a job over it. I am successful in my career. Never affected my mental state. Never had to go to rehab over it. Just up and quit because it got boring. Might pop one every now and then because its still fun every now and then.

NO ECSTASY IS NOT AS BAD OR WORSE THAN COCAINE. They do not cut ecstasy with anything. If you know where your getting your shit from, chances are you will get 100% MDMA. Stop spouting bullshit about drugs if you really have no idea what your talking about.

If you believe that 100% of the pills are pure MDMA then you're lost. Haha.

Jul 1, 2004
You dont have to buy pressed pills to have "ecstasy". You can buy MDMA in its pure form (aka molly) and put it your own pill capsule or even put it in your butthole (I havent tried the latter). Uneducated drug users are the ones that get all fucked up. Do research on the drugs before you put them in your body lol.

May 7, 2008
LOL what does what u had to say change anything i had to say ? i said theres no way to know what every cook is doing on this entire planet...if your magical testing kit tells you everything everyone is doing on this planet than your awesome bro..

Plus i didnt say MDMA i said drugs.. than spoke about speed < so wtf are you on ? just looking for excuses to vent cause ya cant watch ya football yet :p

and im sure not everyone walks around with testing kits..what if your at a club or someshit ?? u really gonna be like oh shit i godda go test this before i buy ? not everyone does that shit...

Jul 1, 2004
I dont buy my drugs from some random fuck at a club. I also then test it before ingestion. Why would you want to put something in you and not know anything about it? I test mine and if you dont, good luck. Thats all Im sayin.