DMX on strange ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Even though I got into DMX through that album, I quickly fell in love with It's Dark...

That ATF song.. Crime Story... STOP BEIN GREEDY! I dunno.. I just loved the whole grimy feel of the album.

This thread just made me want to bump some old DMX.

DMX crack-spree +1!

Oh, and that "Ayo Kato" song was the last thing I ever really liked from him...

Apr 2, 2010
^ Mystikal does blow..

I aint been keeping with the info on DMX..so he a super crackhead now ?? last time i seen him when he went and visited his real father live on tv for the ""first"" time he didnt look like a crackhead lol
Last time I checked Tech N9ne was heavy in drugs during his Absolute Power days and failed to perform at concerts due to passing out on stage, so shut the fuck up kid.

DMX is talented as an artist and smh @ anybody who says all of his songs sound the same. Him signing to Strange music would be cool as long as they don't force him to make dark, emotional/emo type of music. To be honest I don't even mind his gospel/christian rapping shit at all, its corny when I hear it from anyone else.

All of his albums were great except And Then There Was X was kind of mediocre to me, Grand Champ and Its Dark and Hell is Hot is fuckin classic.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^^This motherfucker came to NY with a DMX cd in his fucking pocket and made a NYC cab driver put it in his fucking cd player...

That's fuckin' hard, IMO.
Damn, you remember that Zero? hahaaa

It's funny everyone says DMX is a crackhead or whatever.......

Do you people actually know how many artists are addicted to drugs themselves now a days?

I mean even Tech was/is considered a drug addict.

May 7, 2008
Last time I checked Tech N9ne was heavy in drugs during his Absolute Power days and failed to perform at concerts due to passing out on stage, so shut the fuck up kid.

wtf are u on ?? i was just asking i didnt even know dmx was a crackhead...and im a BIG fan of dmx u fool LOL nice rant tho

Sep 30, 2002

I would LOVE for you to tell me when Strange has cancelled a show due to Tech's drug use......... By the way I am waiting for your lie. I am pretty sure any cancelled show has been due to promoter/venue issues. Tech has performed sick as shit, with a cane after a grade 3 sprained ankle and other Shit you don't know about. My guess would be if Tech ever missed a show due to drug use Trav would have cancelled the whole Damn tour and put him in rehab but that is just from my experience.

Apr 14, 2006
DMX is cool. As a person, he might be a train wreck, but as an artist he has his own sound and might fit in well on Strange. I was bumpin those first two DMX albums for a minute back in the day. In fact, when I heard "Am I a Psycho" I had to Google "DMX Damien Hopsin", because I thought Hopsin sounded like the devil on that "Damien" DMX track! LOL
Course I haven't heard that track for like 5 years...

Apr 2, 2010
I would LOVE for you to tell me when Strange has cancelled a show due to Tech's drug use......... By the way I am waiting for your lie. I am pretty sure any cancelled show has been due to promoter/venue issues. Tech has performed sick as shit, with a cane after a grade 3 sprained ankle and other Shit you don't know about. My guess would be if Tech ever missed a show due to drug use Trav would have cancelled the whole Damn tour and put him in rehab but that is just from my experience.
Check out some of his interviews, there was also a video of him literally collapsing on stage on youtube. He talked about how he hit a low in his life during Absolute Power overdosing several times and that if he didn't quit or slow down he would of died.

I don't know how you groupies can call yourself fans but not know this shit, its pathetic. Then turn around and diss DMX when Tech N9ne was in the same exact position, its fuckin retarded. But since you didn't know I'll give you the benefeit of the doubt.

May 7, 2008
i wasnt all up on his life really didnt even know how to turn a computer on back when i was into dmx < haha without the information highway u dont know certain things lol

Aug 23, 2002
Check out some of his interviews, there was also a video of him literally collapsing on stage on youtube. He talked about how he hit a low in his life during Absolute Power overdosing several times and that if he didn't quit or slow down he would of died.

I don't know how you groupies can call yourself fans but not know this shit, its pathetic. Then turn around and diss DMX when Tech N9ne was in the same exact position, its fuckin retarded. But since you didn't know I'll give you the benefeit of the doubt.
can you post up that video?

Nov 14, 2002
not all of DMX shit is Garbage. maybe its all of the Barking he does :/
But Tech's grunting and "cha's" don't bother you? I mean, he does it like 95 times a song.
I don't know how you groupies can call yourself fans but not know this shit, its pathetic. Then turn around and diss DMX when Tech N9ne was in the same exact position, its fuckin retarded.
I have to be honest... I'm pretty sure you're retarded. I vaguely remember a clip where Tech might lay down on stage like some "I'm tired" shit from a dvd extra or something. You're the one making all the claims, and even though nobody here seems to remember that shit, you still haven't provided any evidence of what you're talking about but still claim it to be fact.

Sep 30, 2002

Hahahahaha. Your head = box of rocks.

Nigga I traveled with the Tech caravan for a lot of those shows in the "Orange hair" era which was actually pre Absolute Power if you would do your fucking research and that fall that you saw was from footage from t9x and was a part of the planned theatrics for the show. Much like he did when lynch was on tour to transition to that part of the show. So since you seem to know so much more than me I guess you are saying tech collapsed because of drugs every night on that mini tour.

Oh and how can you call yourself a fan and tell a blatant lie on an artist you claim to be a fan of. Funny Shit is last week I was just on the bus with Tech and we were talking about how lucky he was to do that Shit and not miss a beat on stage.

Ironically bad timing for your boastful lie.

Also dumb Nigga how has Tech ever even remotely been in the same shoes as DMX? Tell me how many times has Tech been sitting in jail hoping someone takes a chance on him recently. How many times has Tech went to the hospital and used someone else's name because he was doped up out of his mind.

That being said dude needs some structure and Strange would be a good fit.

Nov 14, 2002
Man you're so fuckin' young... lol...

Grand Champ sucked balls. It was a weird HIGHLY PRODUCED DMX album with some good singles, but that was about it. Aren't you from Rochester or some shit? You've never heard anything from DMX besides Grand Champ, his FIFTH album?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's Dark & Hell is Hot was the first hip-hop record I bought on my own. FYE sold me that album when I was 12. lol

I never listened to Grand Champ, but I also never heard anyone saying it's classic.

This isn't the first time I've heard X being brought up to sign to Strange. Who said it first? Was it on here that I saw it being suggested?

Nov 14, 2002
People have been talking about it for years, and honestly I think that would be the most exciting thing coming out of Strange that I've ever heard aside from when I first heard I could catch Tech in NY.