DJ Vlad Directing Mac Dre American Gangster Episode

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
american gangster? if anything make it on the 415,i got family man,talk bout sum real real gangsta shit,why even put mac dre on american gangster tho,yal can put him in a better spotlight then that is all im sayin
415? who you gonna get to speak on it? first one go on camera getting downed. i can't even see no real kumi even getting on televison and admitting it even exist. all you'll get is speculators and drop outs from witness protection. let them do stories about past shit and not active shit

S.V

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
Do you not know the whole history of The Romper Room and the story behind it?

lol @ Jim Jones and Patty Hearst

The show on BET is about BLACK GANGSTERS....Not just five an dime cats, but dudes who really put it down.

On a side note, they should make a documentary on the homie Nard T.

Yep They Should A Real Hunters Point, Frisco Legend They Aint Up On Nard Temple Though,!!!!!

Apr 23, 2006
415? who you gonna get to speak on it? first one go on camera getting downed. i can't even see no real kumi even getting on televison and admitting it even exist. all you'll get is speculators and drop outs from witness protection. let them do stories about past shit and not active shit
damn what is this 415 shit about sounds interesting
anyone got a link

May 20, 2008
i was just sayin tho,cuz doin american gangster on mac drre,they could put him in a way better spotlight then that show or just do sumthin totally different

i think the idea could of been better thought out originally then for it to go into this direction,bad enough the last bet segment on sum bay area shit was a totally mis representation,id rather see sumthin different

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
i was just sayin tho,cuz doin american gangster on mac drre,they could put him in a way better spotlight then that show or just do sumthin totally different
Good God man, once again you're missing the ENTIRE POINT OF THE SHOW! Have you SEEN the "American Gangster" series on BET? It's about GANGSTERS AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY...Not about which rappers are good lol.

C'mon Monte, you're an aspiring film maker....That would be the same as having an episode of "The First 48" where the detectives go around and try to find good bands.

May 20, 2008
idea is still hella can,just think it could be better,im coming from the thinking of if the powers that be can get sumthin like this to even be considered a solid thought for a bet show/segment or watever,that it would be atleast be worth it,maybe i shouldnt say worth it but iono atleast have a huger impact.just a thought,and thats how i feel about it, IMO

Feb 10, 2006
idea is still hella can,just think it could be better,im coming from the thinking of if the powers that be can get sumthin like this to even be considered a solid thought for a bet show/segment or watever,that it would be atleast be worth it,maybe i shouldnt say worth it but iono atleast have a huger impact.just a thought,and thats how i feel about it, IMO

:knockout:

Dec 9, 2006
Good God man, once again you're missing the ENTIRE POINT OF THE SHOW! Have you SEEN the "American Gangster" series on BET? It's about GANGSTERS AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY...Not about which rappers are good lol.

C'mon Monte, you're an aspiring film maker....That would be the same as having an episode of "The First 48" where the detectives go around and try to find good bands.
lol

DJ Vlad
www.VladTV.com

May 30, 2006
or how bout doin a american gangster on jim jones instead and how he was in frisco and killed all them people. or patty hearst
Jim Jones wasn't a gangsta he was junky pervert & Patty Hearst wasn't a gangsta she was a hoe & a snitch. And neither one of them bastards were black. The show showcases black gangstas not white ones. U wanna see a show about white gangstas watch American Justice on A&E.